Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the scores for what its worth:

Comment

• bradley gave a great account of himself, and i gave him 5 rounds, but i find it impossible to score the fight in his favour. the rounds pacquiao won in the middle of the fight were decisively won, bradley has no case for them at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Always View Post
        Hahaha... Naw

Im not saying that he won the first 3 rounds, but I can understand why someof the judges and some people watching would have given him those rounds.

I think I would say it is 2-2 after 4.
        Its different when you are ringside looking at the fight and not watching on T.v

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
          Diaz asked him about continuing due to Bradley's ankle nothing to do with Manny
          Not entirely true.

Bradley was wobbled due to Pac's punching, and he rolled his ankle as a consequence. But I take your point.

I like Bradley too much to be mad at him. Felt pretty bad for him that he was getting booed, even though he was pretty humble in the interview. He didnt deserve that. Quite frankly I am not sure the rematch is good for him, even though he got the decision, he may have lost some of that confidence, which got him to this level.

Comment

• in fairness pacquiao looked worse than ever. his killer instinct is gone. mayweather would have a field day.

Comment

• ****ing Bob Arum does it again.

Comment

• I'm going to be in the minority but I had this a really close fight. I did have Manny winning but I had him winning 7 rounds to 5. I think it's a bit sad how much HBO stroked Manny during that fight. Rounds 10-12, Manny didn't win a single one.

Comment

• I guess Manny knows how Khan felt after the Peterson robbery but Khan had the referee and judges against him whereas Manny only had the judges against him. Slight difference but still the similarity is there. Americorruption is rife.

Comment

• And good to see that my poll got stickied, I was looking for some longer term exposure with this one to get as many votes in as possible. Job well done mods.

Comment

• if a young hungry lion like Bradley cant even touch a 33 year old fading Pacquiao and Floyd wont fight him, then Manny should RETIRE

he has nothing to prove. Timothy will be Arum's new attraction being #3 P4P or whereever he's ranked now.

But the money will be too good. Possibly a trilogy up Bob's sleeves.

I'm glad Mike Jones got knocked out because that was probably in the works for Pac next year too. Another no-lifer in there against Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X