Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Bradely did nothing to prove he won or get a rematch.. Pacquiao should not reward Bradely with a rematch.. Manny knows he won so he should just the fight the best, which are Marquez and Money..
    Sadly it's pretty much a given with Manny wanting a rematch and Bob Arum.
    I'd be content with Marquez being his last fight especially if done in Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Pac did not lose the last 5 rounds. That is crazy.
      Rewatch it. Pacman's punch output jumps off a cliff.

Comment

• Pac's loss hurts Floyd too

He will be no where near the draw he has shown in recent years because the casual fan are not going to turn out anymore. Great fighter, amazing pure boxer to watch but the casuals wont go for it. Will struggle big time to clear a million ppvs from now on.

Comment

• Diaz asked him about continuing due to Bradley's ankle nothing to do with Manny

Comment

• Not surprised NSB's biggest Pac hater had it a draw

Lost the last 5 round

Comment

• Not surprised NSB's biggest Pac hater had it a draw

Lost the last 5 round

Please stop scoring fights

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                this is the problem when 2 idiots score the fight for someone, more idiots come in later and try to find a way to agree with them
                Yes very annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Are you all cried out?
                  Didn't you have some corny line about Marquez being robbed in your sig after Pac-JMM 3?

Things only work one way with you bro?

Comment

• I cant lie, I was screaming robbery lst night, but I am rewaching the fight right now, and there is a VERY GOOD case in saying that Tim Bradley won the first 3 rounds.

I thought he won the 1st by boxing and because PAc didnt do too much until the last 10 seconds of the round.

In the 2nd round, yes Pac landed 4 more shots, and was 19 of 39 or something, but Bradley landed 15 of 72. He nearly doubled the output, and was the busier fighter, and let off a few little flurries.

Now the 3rd round, I think think Bradley went in there and won almost the entire round. In the last 20-30 seconds or so, Pac did land some good punches, but I dont they were enough to negate the first 2:40 of the round.

Round 4 was the first round Pacquiao won, where the round was not even close.

Comment

• And Bob Arum

Comment

Working...
                      X