Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "This n*gga liable to suck your d**k"......that was funny as hell.

"Cheese n*gga, got him".....This guy is funny.
    Last edited by 4Corners; 04-11-2012, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• "I dont even hang around *****s that aint got a mustache" "if you black and you aint have a mustachei do not **** with you" "you can chop your **** down i ant say u gotta have one like many pacquiou" lmfao never laughed so hard for a boxing video

Comment

• This is easily the funniest video I've seen from him. Bradley does look ridiculous, but I don't doubt his will to win at all.

Comment

• i thought it was going to be this one

Comment

• This **** is lame, pac is pointing him where to face the crowd like Pac is his boss and he is all giggling and **** like he is in love with pac. Arum fix is in. Expect them to touch gloves 5 times a round.

Comment

• This looks more like a fund raiser then a fight promo.

Comment

• haha funny stuff. but some people are crazy. they think just because theyre gonna fight,they have to hate each other through the build up. this and cotto-maywaether. nothing wrong with showing respect. when its time to fight, they will fight

Comment

• tried to laugh, but couldn't

Comment

• yeah he is funny, i like watching his vids.

Comment

• Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                      haha funny stuff. but some people are crazy. they think just because theyre gonna fight,they have to hate each other through the build up. this and cotto-maywaether. nothing wrong with showing respect. when its time to fight, they will fight
                      How right you are. The actual facts are that they-both of them- are in the boxing business, which is an entertainment vehicle, and they are both collaborating on producing an interesting show for the audience who are paying them millions. Just like any performers, except that their viewers are getting their enjoyment from seeing them bash hell out of each other instead of singing, acting, or producing instrumental music.

That's a realistic rundown.

Comment

Working...
                      X