Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather remains #1.

After that, it could get tricky. Ward, Martinez and Marquez were all pretty close to Manny after his last fight, now with a loss (albeit a blatant robbery) to an average fighter they will be even closer.

Bradley should be removed from every P4P list. He should never have been there in the first place, but last night proved he is nowhere close to the elite level.

Comment

• I think Bradley may have won

Rewatched the fight. HD, slo mo, 3D, no sound and i saw Bradley winning on points. Seriously, i was amazed at how the HBO crew would establish a threshold for scoring punches. All they could see was Pacquiao straight left, after that Bradley would immediately counter punch him and when in close scored with body punches. None of that was considered by the HBO crew. The only thing compubox seemed to get right was the number of punches Bradley thrown. Now in November we will have a rematch and that's a good thing i guess.
      All I'm saying is re-watch it with no sound. Looks like a different fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        i dont expect to get treated any differently than when I gave pacquiao fans a hard time for the JMM/Pac decision (I had that for JMM)

but I seriously think Bradley won this fight, I just looked at the compubox numbers, jesus christ that is not what I saw

at least I'm not running away and hiding from the mass majority of posters, who disagree and will probably flame me/rep me down, thats fine its just a message board
        I thought JMM won that fight too but Bradley landed more shot than JMM did just not as hard. When I say Bradley beat Pac I mean "he beat him". I just can't believe I was so blind to what I was seeing while I was watching it the first time.

That's why it's good to hold your tongue until after you really assess a situation with a clear head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Bradley is a B grader , and did everything I told you he would do , head up punches wide and NO power Pac should have stopped him but I guess he just aint good enough , you know what come out of this fight and it done Pac no favors like your trying to spin , it just showed more proof of what Pac is not !

Mosley JMM and now Bradley , no CWs that drain them and Pac gives another ordinary performance .
          You're going to cry when Pac retires, you won't have anyone to hate on.

Comment

• Floyd should definitely take the top spot followed by Pacquiao cause I don't think even ring ****zine would credit Bradley the win, placing him 3rd or 4th.

Comment

• Yup. Just like how all the pacfarts were forcing the whole slowmotion 3d goggles etc

works the same way here, I got bradley winning

Comment

• I thought Pacquiao won, but I watched the HBO version and was getting really pissed off at how biased they are towards Pacquiao, and this is becoming a habit. They were praising any little thing Pacquiao did, even when I felt it didn't land, and just ignored most of the stuff Bradley did.

I thought Pacquiao's fans after the fight were disgusting, its fine to be disappointing if you feel Pacquiao won, but Bradley was trying to give Manny props and be humble towards the situation - even immediately offering Manny a chance to win his title back (which he may not have to) and they were just booing him.

I thought Manny won, by a fairly clear margin, but I felt HBO were very biased and they may have swayed me even more to what Pacquiao was doing, so maybe I'll have to watch a different version again or just watch it with the sound off (which I hate not hearing the shots land) to get a fair opinion.

Overall though, if I re-watch it and I still feel like Manny won by the same clear margin, then I think Manny was robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Don't feel good to get robbed, does it? That's exactly how JMM felt all three times. I love Pacquiao but feel line this is what he needed. Maybe now he'll take his career a little more serious.

So much for the leverage on a Floyd fight. He can kiss all his little demands goodbye now.
                  Marquez was only robbed once during the 3rd fight.

Comment

• great photo , Go on

Don't believe people mocking E-protests , people around the world/Middle East are now changing their lives , future through revolutions started with facebook and twitter
                    in the case of boxing , it is much more simple
                    you can do it ,
                    if you don't want to change by boycotting , you don't deserve clean sport
                    today was insult for all boxing fans , including me who didn't pay single cent for the fight

Shame !

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                      That chump needs piss off
                      I think Bradly could get the knock out on Chuck right now WW vs LHW lol

Comment

Working...
                      X