Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman never had “it”. He was well matched up against opponents who couldn’t exploit his flaws. He was never matched up against prime elite fighters but only washed up half been Mexican bums. He finally faced a real test in the form of a slick American boxer and was heavily exposed for the fraudulent boxer he is. I cannot believe a limited boxer was P4P best at one stage

Comment

• lmao is this dude really crying???? jesus christ

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        Turn off the volume and watch the objectively and you will clearly see Bradley won this fight. Too much emotion right now, give it a couple of days
        Thank you !!!

I'm I'm even more hyped about it now after watching it again. Bradley really beat Pac and damn good. The last 4 rounds were even more dominant for Bradley than I first thought.

Bradley started pivoting to the left like a true boxer would and was beating Pac up.

Comment

• Marquez-Pac was much closer imo, Pacquiao was incredibly content and classy though so I don't even think hardcore Marquez fans can relish on this horrible decision. I hope this sort of a decision makes him much more aggressive in the rematch.

Comment

• if Bradley goes up in the P4P rankings. The Ring will officially be a joke...

almost as big a joke as not increasing Marquez's place after last NOV

Comment

• Steve Bunce @bigdaddybunce
              It was not a vintage night for Vegas judges. I had it 8-4 to Manny. It was the fight I expected, but with the wrong result! Tim was brave.

REPLY Ricky Hatton MBE @realrickyhatton
              @bigdaddybunce exactly the fight I expected but the scorecards should of been the other way round, great to see you mate. Cya soon

Christopher Brown @TheMindsetMan
              @holyfield We all know who won that fight Evander, and what a gentleman to take that injustice with such grace #inspirational
              Retweeted by Evander Holyfield

Carey Carpenter @CareyCarpenter1
              @Gabriel_Montoya I have been watching ESPN and reading twitter all night and haven't seen a score for Tim.
              Retweeted by Gabriel Montoya™

Minh Dinh @Minh_Dinh
              @mchalk99 @gabriel_montoya Not a ******* or a ***** but a WTFardo

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Don't feel good to get robbed, does it? That's exactly how JMM felt all three times. I love Pacquiao but feel line this is what he needed. Maybe now he'll take his career a little more serious.

So much for the leverage on a Floyd fight. He can kiss all his little demands goodbye now.
                You're just full of it man.

Does Bradley did as good as good as Manny in JMM fights??

You can't call the two first JMM PAC fights roberries.

I'm a Marquez fan but IMO he's a cry baby, he never gave Manny props.

Manny dropped Marquez three times the first fight Marquez went through hell.

Not to mention a judge robbed Manny in the first fight scoring 10-7 instead of 10-6 the first round.

Pacquiao Marquez is just a great boxing trilogy, but you always have biased fans, nerds, fanboys riding their heroes and discrediting other fighters.

Boxing is a joke, and so are NSB posters.

Comment

• Mayweather remains #1.

After that, it could get tricky. Ward, Martinez and Marquez were all pretty close to Manny after his last fight, now with a loss (albeit a blatant robbery) to an average fighter they will be even closer.

Bradley should be removed from every P4P list. He should never have been there in the first place, but last night proved he is nowhere close to the elite level.

Comment

• I think Bradley may have won

Rewatched the fight. HD, slo mo, 3D, no sound and i saw Bradley winning on points. Seriously, i was amazed at how the HBO crew would establish a threshold for scoring punches. All they could see was Pacquiao straight left, after that Bradley would immediately counter punch him and when in close scored with body punches. None of that was considered by the HBO crew. The only thing compubox seemed to get right was the number of punches Bradley thrown. Now in November we will have a rematch and that's a good thing i guess.
                    All I'm saying is re-watch it with no sound. Looks like a different fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      i dont expect to get treated any differently than when I gave pacquiao fans a hard time for the JMM/Pac decision (I had that for JMM)

but I seriously think Bradley won this fight, I just looked at the compubox numbers, jesus christ that is not what I saw

at least I'm not running away and hiding from the mass majority of posters, who disagree and will probably flame me/rep me down, thats fine its just a message board
                      I thought JMM won that fight too but Bradley landed more shot than JMM did just not as hard. When I say Bradley beat Pac I mean "he beat him". I just can't believe I was so blind to what I was seeing while I was watching it the first time.

That's why it's good to hold your tongue until after you really assess a situation with a clear head.

Comment

Working...
                      X