Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    lol although I am every bit as shocked and appalled by tonight's result as everyone else, I still find it quite hilarious to see Pac fans in the exact same position we Marquez fans were in last november. It really does sting don't it? Knowing that you're favorite fighter won clearly and yet his victory snatched away just like that while the crowd boos the entire staff out the building, yet you guys came at us with "The judges are professionals, they know what their doing, Pac won!" and stuff like that

and now look...

"But the Pacquiao-Marquez fight was close!!! This wasn't"

lol yeah whatever.

NOOO!!!!!

Comment

• Pac got a taste of his own medicine

Don't feel good to get robbed, does it? That's exactly how JMM felt all three times. I love Pacquiao but feel line this is what he needed. Maybe now he'll take his career a little more serious.

So much for the leverage on a Floyd fight. He can kiss all his little demands goodbye now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Visceral View Post
        Um, no. Just no. A lot of sitting back and pit pat jabbing from Bradley. Effective punching and aggressiveness, total domination from Pacquiao.
        Pac was not the aggressor.

When you watch it over please pm me and let me know what you think honestly.

Comment

• M
          Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          You swallow hype like they want you to , Bradley is a B level fighter , head up punches wide and no power , thats what I said of Tim before the fight , what did you see in this fight , Let me guess , I know a hungry undefeated lion that withstood the power of superman like a rock that could not be broken ,,, get outa here and open your eyes the fight was crap and they made so many mistakes it wasnt funny , Floyd owns them both and its not close , truth !
          Read my 2nd post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            I think Floyd would beat Manny, yes! But that dont mean he looked ordinary tonight.
            I will reword it , I did not see anything that was superstar material in this fight , but I saw a lot that was flawed boxing for the level they supposed to be in . to me it was a poor quality fight not exciting not very skillful .

Comment

• After forcing all of those

-catchweights
              -weight draining
              -making fighters come up
              -fighting walking punchbags
              -fighting people coming off a KO loss

it was only bound to happen

Comment

• The problem is that Pac only had 2or 3 fights left till retirement so he doesn't have much opportunity to bury this and go on to greater things. At best, he avenges this and fights Marquez one last time. Not the ideal way to go out, IMO and not a legacy enhancer.

Comment

• @wdemarria @WDemarria
                  @trboxing I've been a fan of boxing my whole life by I'm done. That was the worst decision ever and I will no longer support the sport

Lance Pugmire @latimespugmire
                  Heard on press row: "Did anyone have him winning?" Silence.
                  Retweeted by Michael Woods

Dan Rafael @danrafaelespn
                  Presser is over. Sense of disbelief by everyone here. This wasn't arguing a close fight. This was outrageous. #PacBradley #boxing

Ryan ******** @ryan********
                  Teddy Atlas: If you're a competent person, Pacquiao won that fight. He doesn't get the decision, this is an injustice to the sport."

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                    On the contrary. i think people need to realize only marquez's counter punching style is effective against pacquiao, because he is willing to take one to give one. where as floyd's style is strictly not to get hit. watch the mosley/pac fight. mosley is exclusively following a floyd mayweather like approach and waiting for pac to punch and counter with straight roghts. you notice manny finds the timing of mosley and feints a shot and lets mosley come in with a counter, but manny comes in at the same time with his own counter. hes very good at countering your counters. hes very underrated in that aspect. once manny finds mosleys rhythm, he starts getting to him, but this is when mosley goes into full retreat mode. the question with floyd is whether hes willing to take one while he gives one, if that makes sense. floyd wont be able to rest on the ropes with manny either. i basically see him running the whole time. im not a *******, and im not trolling. just an observation i made with how manny deals with counter punchers.
                    i dont think u understand floyd's style at all if u think its simply not to get hit. not to mention hes not been fighting that way at all recently and he almost never fights overy defensive against a southpaw. u would know these things if u actually bothered to watch floyd tape. unlike u, ive seen both fighters collection of fights extensively, and the manny i saw last nite is not the punches in bunches manny. he hasnt been that for quite some time. and hes been gassing, cramping(which really is the same thing) a lot lately. i dont see it. and i think most of the world thinks the same way outside of the tardism.

Comment

• Had it a draw 114-114. Could see 7-5 for either.

Comment

Working...
                      X