Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To tell you the truth, I'm not upset. This fight will just neutralize the Marquez 3, which many people are not happy with. Perhaps tonight's fight would draw some on his side. Pac without a belt is still Pac.

Comment

• I think he is definitely on is downside career wise, with all the ***** he has going on.
      I think he will hang it up very soon and so he should, he doesn't need to do anymore for the sport. A sport which just robbed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        I think Pacquiao looked verry good, much better than in his last fights and he was agressive. I cant believe they robbed him.
        Why should anyone rob a PPV king like Pacquiao??? That makes no sense!!! I actually left watching before the decision was announced, beeing sure Pac winning a clear decision!!!!
        He actually wasn't aggressive at all, watch it again sound off. Tim was the aggressor all night however if effective punching is your problem I have no argument there.

All Pac did last night was fight Tim off of him.

Comment

• To think everyone who has ever fought Bradley found Bradley a difficult opponent, yet Pac comes along and makes it look easy.

Shows how great Pac

Comment

• When celebs can spot a robbery, you know there's a problem. I've never seen an event that I thought could seriously damage boxing until now. This one has some magnitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
              M

So much fail in this post. clottey, didnt open up, scared to get hit. mosley, tasted his power early and ran the rest of the way. jmm good fight, but never gonna looks good against him due to styles. made bradley look ordinary and like a b level fighter. are you being serious bro?
              You swallow hype like they want you to , Bradley is a B level fighter , head up punches wide and no power , thats what I said of Tim before the fight , what did you see in this fight , Let me guess , I know a hungry undefeated lion that withstood the power of superman like a rock that could not be broken ,,, get outa here and open your eyes the fight was crap and they made so many mistakes it wasnt funny , Floyd owns them both and its not close , truth !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                I think Tim and Manny both get owned by Floyd , they looked like B graders tonight and not in Mays class .
                I think Floyd would beat Manny, yes! But that dont mean he looked ordinary tonight.

Comment

• this is gonna be the trend with the pachaters...at first they'd say it was a robbery then tomorrow and the next day more of them will change it and say the decision is fine.

Comment

• Kendall Holt @Kholt456
                    If you thought Pacquiao won u can't be mad at Bradley, he did his job by fighting.

Ryan Bivins @***********
                    #PacBradley judges scorecards: img717.imageshack.us/img717/3805/pa… #boxing

Comment

• Not saying i wasn't a dodgey decission. But how many of these people tweeting about it being a huge robbery actually know about boxing?

It wasn't as 1 sided as some people are making it, I think Pac did enough to win; but it was by no means a blow out.

HBO also really need to sort thier commentators out, they ****ride thier favorites from the opening bell. The same in the Mayweather Cotto fight. It was like Floyd had just dominated 12 rounds in the first 30 seconds of round 1.

On a sidenote, Bob Aurum just needs to gtfo of the sport. Not saying he fixed this, but he just cripples the sport with poor match ups and refusing to do business any other way than his, nearly always at the denriment to the sport.
                      Last edited by Golden; 06-10-2012, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X