Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
    Should have made the votes public, to see through agendas.

Anyway I'm going to watch it again with no audio before I vote.

I admit I had Pacquiao winning but I also feel that Harold Ledderman's scorecard and the HBO crew might have influenced me. The commentating was extremely biased at least from HBO POV. I heard the UK ones were a bit more fair, and I heard that the Top Rank ones actually had Bradley winning.
    Yeah Ledderman's card was definitely off.
    Well I guess if you score punches landing on the arms then you'd give it to Bradley. I just rewatched it, still stand by 8-4.
    Well whatever, this is boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      He has good pop, just not 1 punch KO power.
      yea i agree sometimes people make him seem like some super puncher but he has not actually knocked anyone out at ww

Comment

• There was no roberry here my firends the fight was close but bradley clearley won.

Comment

• He's closer to the likes of Tim Bradley or Amir Khan than he is to the likes of Floyd Mayweather or Andre Ward

I'll Just say that

Comment

• welll there goes the Mayweather fight......hmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
              Garbage. Pac stunned him several times and I'd say he laid more of a hurtin on him than anyone else has, including Holt.
              Nice Camaro though.
              Bradley was never seriously hurt to me... did you at any time think Bradley was about to get knocked down? Pac beat Bradley no doubt but I don't think he ever really hurt him. He looked stunned a little once but it could've been his ankle. Bradley got caught clean a lot and even off balance but never appeared to me like he was going down. Thanks the Camaro was my dad's... he died in '07 and left it to me. The real question I'm trying to get an answer to is do you think Pac's power is overrated at WW? The HBO crew and others make him out to be like Trinidad or Hearns which he's nowhere near the puncher they were imo.

Comment

• It just doesn't make sense, I though PAC had the fight already in the bag after round 9 with the way things were going.

Comment

• I was wrong, tim actually did win !!!

I rewatched the fight sound off and Tim out worked and out punched Pac by a nice margin. Keep in mind Tim hits like a ***** and Manny hits like a HW. At first I thought Tim had given up in the middle rounds until starting to really outbox Manny in 9-12 but that wasn't the case.

Tim actually outlanded Manny regatdless of concubox and wasn't going to quit. Manny did not work for the win. I know Floyd gets a way with patient fighting but that didn't work for Pac as Bradley peppered Pac all night with tiny lil things and really did win the fight.

It's not about how hard Manny hits it's about how Tim handled them. Tim is always sloppy and light handed that actually worked. I had to see it twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Stops talk of a Mayweather bout, so yeah, I guess.
                    My wife actually said to me , Manny can bow out gracefully now because people know he was robbed and he dont have to face Floyd .

Its now obvious to everybody that Floyd would school him so in the end we all got robbed by Arum , if Manny fights the rematch he was in on it because he was not in the least bit concerned of what just went down and Bob Arum took of very quickly .

Comment

• karma is a *****

what happened to "I support boxing judges, they are trained and their opinions hold more than we do"

remember when all the pac fans were saying this after marquez?

Comment

Working...
                      X