Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bradley wins, he'll become a household name.

Comment

• ANSWER THE QUESTION?-FLOYDS VOICE

you duckin and dodgin your own excuses you said its unexceptable for manny to go up too 154 to fight cotto,, that manny would be bloating him self up goin to 154,,,

BUT if im not mistaken the margo fight was for a 154 belt right?

Comment

• yes, its more competitive, but weight wouldnt even be a factor, pacquiao just goes 145-149 at welter...

Manny ducked the Cotto Floyd is fighting. Apperantly Pacquiao believes Bradley is less risk then Cotto at 154 and is willing to even take a pay cut to fight a lesser draw and threat in Bradley. I still think Bradley beats Pac anyway even while Bradley will be at a weight disadvantaged.
        nobody like pac-cotto II now, they're hyping may-cotto using pacs name? thats lame.... pac beats cotto at any weight....

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          yes, its more competitive, but weight wouldnt even be a factor, pacquiao just goes 145-149 at welter...

nobody like pac-cotto II now, they're hyping may-cotto using pacs name? thats lame.... pac beats cotto at any weight....
          Nobody But Pac wanted Cotto rematch just not at 154 lol....You say Pac beats Cotto at any weight, but Pac's action say otherwise by his ducking Cotto at 154 after Pac wanted a weight drain Cotto as his first option lol......

Comment

• Nobody But Pac wanted Cotto rematch just not at 154 lol....You say Pac beats Cotto at any weight, but Pac's action say otherwise by his ducking Cotto at 154 after Pac wanted a weight drain Cotto as his first option lol......
            he's not ducking cotto, IMO, fight was unattractive because pac dominated him in the first fight and cotto's recent victories doesn't show that he can beat pac when they meet for the 2nd time. cotto still had a tough time against one eyed margo which pac played and could KO anytime he wanted to do so.. and even if he pac wanted a catch-weight for the 2nd at around 150 id still accept it because pac is just small than mayweather and cotto, pac was 138 before he fought cotto at 145. mayweather walks around 150+ thats why i understand...

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              he's not ducking cotto, IMO, fight was unattractive because pac dominated him in the first fight and cotto's recent victories doesn't show that he can beat pac when they meet for the 2nd time. cotto still had a tough time against one eyed margo which pac played and could KO anytime he wanted to do so.. and even if he pac wanted a catch-weight for the 2nd at around 150 id still accept it because pac is just small than mayweather and cotto, pac was 138 before he fought cotto at 145. mayweather walks around 150+ thats why i understand...
              If it wasn't a attractive fight then why did Manny want it as his first option?

Regarding Floyd bigger then Pac nonsense. Pac was 149 in his 144 fight with JMM, whlie Floyd was 150 in his 147 fight. Please don't use the size excuse.

Fact is Manny was persuing a fight with a weight drain Cotto to then later decline a full hydrated Cotto.

If Manny had not asked Cotto for a rematch in the first place I wouldn't even care for Manny to take Cotto at 154. The only reason I feel his ducking Cotto is because his refusing a fight that Manny wanted in the first place. If Manny could beat Cotto at any weight then whats wrong with 154 since Manny wanted Cotto as his first option? Fact is Manny was looking to weight drain Cotto again and doesn't believe he could beat Cotto at 154 because his fighting bradley for much less money. Manny wanted Cotto, a weight drain Cotto to be exact!!
              Last edited by littlemac; 04-03-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• ( in refrence to a cotto/pacquiao rematch)

id still accept it because pac is just small than mayweather and cotto,-dibz143

@dibz143 excuses already when pacman/mayweather meet up lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                  ( in refrence to a cotto/pacquiao rematch)

id still accept it because pac is just small than mayweather and cotto,-dibz143

@dibz143 excuses already when pacman/mayweather meet up lol
                  Yup, their making it sound like Mayweather is some huge dude. Mayweather was only one pound bigger then Pac fighting at 147 while Pac was 149 fighting at 144. Shoot, Mayweather was actually almost the same size as Pac fighting at a higher weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Yup, their making it sound like Mayweather is some huge dude. Mayweather was only one pound bigger then Pac fighting at 147 while Pac was 149 fighting at 144. Shoot, Mayweather was actually almost the same size as Pac fighting at a higher weight.
                    and they say its okay for pacquiao to give marquez hiis 4th fight but they question mayweathers fight over marquez,, -_-

i already heard the excuses lol "pacquiao too old" but mayweathers older lol,,, "the fight was boring" its called B-O-X-I-N-G hit and dont get hit

Comment

• Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                      and they say its okay for pacquiao to give marquez hiis 4th fight but they question mayweathers fight over marquez,, -_-

i already heard the excuses lol "pacquiao too old" but mayweathers older lol,,, "the fight was boring" its called B-O-X-I-N-G hit and dont get hit
                      Oh yeah, I remember the " Mayweather is just waiting for Pac to get old" lol...........

Comment

Working...
                      X