Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can you not be upset with that decision?

if their intent for that horrible act is to find an excuse for a rematch then you should be more upset.

Comment

• Karma is a MOFO aint it, Pacquiao vs Bradley 2 here we go!!!

I honestly thought Manny pulled this fight out, cant say the same for the last Marquez fights...but really, best p4p i think not...whether he got the decision in this fight or the last he not this best in the world....glad we got to see it twice *******s...robbery...idk...close fight yep....scored it a draw, Manny culdve got the nod

Comment

• Anyone still like Bob Arum?

Do any of you die hard Pac fans still like Bob Arum? Do you still believe anything he says like before this fight? Do you now believe he's been the hold up to Pac vs Mayweather the whole time?

Comment

• Manny dominating Bradley > Mayweather's win over Cotto

Comment

• dude what is wrong with you?

pac landed a damn near 100 more punches, he beat bradley up until the last 4 rounds

pac dominated the fight, this is a huge robbery

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Manny dominating Bradley > Mayweather's win over Cotto
              bull****....they were pretty much the same fight to me. 8-4 or 9-3. no domination on pac's end AT ALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Manny dominating Bradley > Mayweather's win over Cotto

Mayweather clearly beat Cotto and Ortiz...cant say the same for pAC beating Marquez ....KARMA

Comment

• I actually took up for Bob on several occasion but I will never support the guy again.

I'm not so much mad that Pac lost, but I'm upset that he is ruining potential fights with GBP and force feeding us pointless rematch.

Dude is killing boxing.....fvkk that greedy POS

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    I honestly thought Manny pulled this fight out, cant say the same for the last Marquez fights...but really, best p4p i think not...whether he got the decision in this fight or the last he not this best in the world....glad we got to see it twice *******s...robbery...idk...close fight yep....scored it a draw, Manny culdve got the nod
                    I picked Bradley to win,
                    but honestly, I was disgusted.
                    He was beat, he knows he was beat.

This is just bad for the sport.

Comment

• i don't get this people (mostly floyd fans) *****ing about karma. even if you believe jmm was robbed against pac, it was the judges decisions that caused it. if karma is to get back at somebody, it should be on the judges.

Comment

Working...
                      X