Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a way of Arum making Bradley a draw? or making more money from a rematch? Surely something dodgy is going on there...Manny must have told Bob that he would retire so Bob had to make something happen.....nooooooooooo way proper judges gave that fight to Bradley...

Comment

• Comment

• Manny has taken it well, props to him.

Comment

• Things like this make you sick, they really do.

I think Manny lost his last fight pretty clearly, but he won this fight by a land-slide.

Comment

• Its Karma...the announcers went crazy any time pac threw a punch...Bradley struggled early but started stealing rounds late...I can't argue the decision. Staying busy and punching in the clinch well can steal u rounds and it obviously did for Bradley.

Comment

• And people were complaining that the NBA was fixed? David Stern ain't got nothin' on Bob Arum.....

Comment

• Things like this make you sick, they really do.

I think Manny lost his last fight pretty clearly, but he won this fight by a land-slide.

Comment

• Pac should drop Arum, refuse the Bradley rematch and co-promote a showdown with Mayweather.

What a joke.

Comment

• Worst robbery in the history of the sport. By far

Comment

• Pac should drop Arum, refuse the Bradley rematch and co-promote a showdown with Mayweather.

What a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X