Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats how we do it in Vegas baby! P4p 1 baby!

No but seriously though as a big Bradley fan this is fckin disgusting.

Comment

• You know I'm not surprised I said earlier on that there was a chance that Bob Arum would have Pacquiao robbed. Timmothy Bradley is young and has his career ahead of him, Pacquiao has been talking about retirement.

I don't think the fight was uncompetitive but Pacquiao clearly won that bout for me.

Comment

• So Mayweather v. Bradley when he gets out of the pen? Mayweather will murder him.

Comment

• Don't **** with Arum!!!!!! Arum is laughing his ass off. Arum would rather have Pacquaio fight Bradley again instead of facing Mayweather. Arum gave Bradley that fight.

Comment

• You know I'm not surprised I said earlier on that there was a chance that Bob Arum would have Pacquiao robbed. Timmothy Bradley is young and has his career ahead of him, Pacquiao has been talking about retirement.

I don't think the fight was uncompetitive but Pacquiao clearly won that bout for me.

Comment

• I refuse to watch the rematch

Comment

• Im speechless. Such bull****.

Comment

• if arum was willing to stab pac in the back...that tells u who the **** he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    HAHAHAH Bradley you did it! You did it! hahah epic!

Yes!!!!! Unbelievable! When I head the first judge score if for Bradley I said wow, one judge actually had him winning? No way! And then they said new! I still can't believe it!
                    *****s still as ******ed as ever

Comment

• is it really arum doing? rematch is the works??

Comment

Working...
                      X