Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Bradley goes where Clottey went after this fight

Comment

• Never understood why people thought Bradley was going to win, best bet was to KO pacquiao but that was never going to happen. Pacquiao's too good to lose decisively to a guy like Bradley, Bradley's defense isn't all that good either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
        All that **** talk about strategy and being able to box him, man Bradley looks like a fool. Marquez is great, Tim is not, but one would think Tim had an age and speed advantage. I dont even think Bradley has a chance with Khan.
        Khan clowns him. No power at all TB.

He chickened out twice already.

8-0 now.

Comment

• 5-3 bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ4Life View Post
            Wow....Maybe Roach was right about Bradley not wining a round.
            U can certainly make a case for it.

I got Pac 7-1 right now.

Comment

• Pac is just dominating Bradley but 4 more rounds to go.

Comment

• 6-2 Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  and this is what happens when you cherry pick a JWW with no power... LIKE I SAID this was a fight to make Pac look good...
                  funny all i read the last 2 weeks was how pacquiao was going to lose, hes fighting a young hungry fighter in his prime, he looks different at the weigh in where are did his muscle go he is off the juice now bradley will win! lol if pacquiao wins i bet the peds talk will start up again hypocrites

Comment

• So... where is that bum with the ugly car in his sig who said Bradley would dominate?

Comment

• Round 8 Pac 10 Bradley 9

Outside of round 2 that I gave Bradley, Roach is right about Pac winning every round...

I think everyone gets the point as to why a JWW with no power was selected for Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X