Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Primo..... Pac's body looks different. It does.

Also, I'm predicting that Arum doesn't release the numbers.
    Maybe some minor differences but nothing really noteworthy. He flexed more in his older weigh ins and he's heavier here too so it's understandable, still I can't see much of a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      I would like to see Pacman leave Arum. I'd be curious what excuse Floyd would come up with.

Nothing because health come first so no money is worth his health.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        You dont get cramps at the weigh-in , that would only apply to fight night weight !
        this guy will only take Mayweather Sr. and mumble mouth Roger's advice.

Comment

• You guys make it seems like PAC is the dumb one here but the dumb one is you yourself. PAC is a busy man who live on the other side of the world, PAC ain't got time to be promoting like that. All PAC need is to agree to a guarantee $$$ and just show him the time and place. PAC is already making more then enough $$$ than he have ever imagine so he doesn't need all that stress of promoting. Just show him the $$$ and name the time and place is all he cares.

Comment

• These calves..

go to the philippines and check out the farmers in there. That is all natural baby. They are hard wroking folks. Pac's dad is a farmer. Good genes my friend. PAc has been in hard labor carrying large tuna in the tuna port growing up. It's hard labor.

That's a product of genes and hard labor built up through hard work and dedication as well.

Comment

• Why don't you scrutinize their Contract that both parties signed?

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                believe me there are tards here who believe floyd will just shadow box by himself and it will do 1.4 million PPV sales

im talking about tards like Demseytroll

and the not so funny comedian
                Yeah because they were already cash cows from the start of there career.
                I guess big ppv aren't useful for exposure of up and coming fighters.

Comment

• This is supposed to be a Boxing match, not Body Building Contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                    so ur saying there is 0% mexican who bought that fight to see canelo?

ur kidding urself
                    u just dont know how much mexican peoples pecentage on that PPV sales

probably 70% of that sale is from mexicans

now saying 0% bought that coz of canelo is just dumb
                    If you know who canelo is, and trust me i understand he's a star in the making but not a household(casual) name yet, then you would be buying the ppv anyway regardless if he was on it or not because your a borderline diehard boxing fan. If anything mosley(who we know is past his prime) would be just as much of an argument as canelo adding to Mayweather's ppv numbers if not more because casual fans do know who he is. The truth is Floyd and Pac will do the same numbers regardless of whos on the undercard because a lot of fans either love or hate one or the other which feeds into the anticipation/cu and ultimately purchase of the ppv. To say Canelo helped is not a valid statement because anybody who would pay to see Canelo is somewhat if not all a diehard fan that would have bought the card regardless. With that being said, i believe the numbers will do fine for a fighter as unknown to casual fans as a Timothy Bradley, i expect it to crack a million, and if it does not then you could argue that game 7 played a factor, but if it does, its right around where i assumed it would be for Pacman facing a fighter as relatively unknown to casual fans(Even less then ortiz) as bradley.

Comment

• Those calves def. look mean. Pacquiao by tko!

Comment

Working...
                      X