Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    If 250K of the PPV buys were Mexican and I were to be generous and say 30% bought it because of Canelo....that means Canelo fighting on the card was the reason 75,000 households bout the fight. That leaves 1,425,000 households that bought it for the Mayweather vs Cotto main event....larger than any PPV that Manny has ever had in his career.

And there is such thing as a stupid opinion....and I tend to laugh at them.
    even saying that u accept that canelo did help floyds ppvs

u stating that canelo has nothing to do with floyds ppvs sales is a stupid opinion
    u should laugh at urself just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Fearless BONG View Post
      Oh wow...

all I know Tim is a BUM....
      SMH...good luck with that

Comment

• Couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
          tard u should have just said canelo would probably only draw 10,000 buys

which still helps floyds PPV sales

u feel me?
          wtf is wrong with u??? i said exactly what i meant. the point is canelo has never sold a ppv, is not a ppv star and to me 500,000 buys is the level at which one is a certified ppv star. what u get from it and what u make up in ur head is on u. smh. u really are special u know.

just shut up and go back to telling us how mexicans are responsible for 70% of ppv buys.

Comment

• black-eyed piece. bebot be.

Comment

• Pacman at 38 could be this bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                u need to learn the difference between a casual fan and a hardcore fan. i highly doubt ur american if u think a casual fan cares a bout an undercard. they dont. **** when i go to fight parties, most ppl dont even watch the undercard. seriously, stop making up numbers to justify ur weak ass argument. canelo is gonna get his chance to sell a ppv, and i guarantee u it wont touch 500,000 buys. if u even look at the history of ppvs in this country ud know ur argument is false. undercards have little effect on the overall sell of a ppv. im tired of hearing that junk.
                Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                wtf is wrong with u??? i said exactly what i meant. the point is canelo has never sold a ppv, is not a ppv star and to me 500,000 buys is the level at which one is a certified ppv star. what u get from it and what u make up in ur head is on u. smh. u really are special u know.

just shut up and go back to telling us how mexicans are responsible for 70% of ppv buys.
                keep trying to save urself

it hurts so much to laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  even saying that u accept that canelo did help floyds ppvs

u stating that canelo has nothing to do with floyds ppvs sales is a stupid opinion
                  u should laugh at urself just saying
                  Reading comprehension is key buddy.

I said for someone to say 70% of the 1.5million buys was mexican (lol) was an incredibly stupid thing to say. I never said that Canelo didnt help. 5k people buying it to see Canelo fight as well is reasonable. You said Floyds undercard is the ONE reason why Pac cant outsell Floyd....another stupid opinion. You went on a tangent of incorrect stupid statements in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Faster than Pac or Tim?
                    Alexander was faster than Bradley.

Comment

• Pac doesnt need arum and can promote his fights and can still do the floyd-cherry pick style whatever it is..

Comment

Working...
                      X