Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are gonna be shocked at how good Tim is....they think it'll be Hatton part 2.0.......good luck with that

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
      at bradley trying to intimidate pac. I hope he brings that fire in the ring.
      Crowd was electric!

[IMG][/IMG]

biggest crows in a weigh-in! I'm pumped!

Comment

• Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
        Well he did weigh in the heaviest of his career, maybe he's relying on pure power to take out Bradley early to avoid any cuts from head butts..

I see Bradley pot shotting early and clinching a lot before turning it in to a war around the 4th..and start landing flush shots on Manny from that point forward, unless Manny sparks Bradley, I see Manny losing but winning the decision..
        Came to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          So your saying that Canelo is the key to a successful PPV....If Pac were to put Canelo on his undercard he would sell more PPV's than Floyd....
          not the key but it helps dude

dont be a dumbo and say all 100% mexican people bought that PPV to watch floyd fight a pacquiao leftover

ill give around 30% reason they bought that PPV was because of canelo

while maybe 70% to watch floyd school an underdog

now with pacquiao do u have any fighter worth paying 60$ under his card?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            So your saying that Canelo is the key to a successful PPV....If Pac were to put Canelo on his undercard he would sell more PPV's than Floyd....
            possibly,
            Canelo is a huge draw for the Mexican fans.
            Add the fight to cinco de mayo and you got good numbers already.
            Add an elite superstar to the main card and you got huge PPV attraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
              Well he did weigh in the heaviest of his career, maybe he's relying on pure power to take out Bradley early to avoid any cuts from head butts..

I see Bradley pot shotting early and clinching a lot before turning it in to a war around the 4th..and start landing flush shots on Manny from that point forward, unless Manny sparks Bradley, I see Manny losing but winning the decision..
              Actually, relatively the "fattier" you get - the faster. The more muscular you get - the more powerful.

Generally speaking of course.

Comment

• War Pacquiao!

nothing would make me happier than watching Pacquiao laying Bradley the fuck out.

Comment

• lol we'll see if the speed disparity is soo great, it was worthy of making a thread about it.

Comment

• War Tank BEFORE:

War Tank AFTER:

er...houston... we have a problem!
                    Last edited by Mana$$aMauler; 06-08-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Srl in hes prime was #1 all time. amazing speed good power and had big time heart a true warrior

Comment

Working...
                      X