Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
    Top Rank owned Gamboa who was ******.

Gamboa asked for 70k in advance, he is broke because he is ******.
    damn Mayweather got him all ***ed up in the game. im interested in what Dirrell will do now!

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao is not gonna fight Mike Jones.....Jones is too big...think about it Bradley is a champion at 140, Cotto was at a catchweight, Marquez was at a catchweight, Mosely was almost 40 and knew he couldnt pull the trigger, and Margo was at a catchweight.....Manny aint fighting a big welterweight like that....too much risk no reward

Comment

• If I was Pacquiao i'd just retire or go down to 140 instead of fighting these guys like Mike Jones, or Kell Brook.

After Bradley I can only see Ortiz, Khan, or Devon as the best opponents at 147 and they're GBP fighters.

Comment

• I do not believe that for a second. Besides isn't he gonna be to tall. (Just like the far less dangerous Foreman was)??

Comment

• Horrible choice..........

Comment

• Mike Jones is a tall awkward fighter who gasses out quickly. He's gonna get Margarito'd

Comment

• You're looking to much into the 24/7

Conditioning is a huge part of Bradley's career. One of only a handful of fighters that finish off a fight as fresh as he started it.

But it's being focused on so much because he is a physical beast

Comment

• I guess u never boxed before, becuz a fighter thts in great shape is a dangerous fighter

Comment

• bradley can win all 12 rounds and he'll still lose.......pac-f@gs will justify it by telling everyone to watch the fight in slow motion and complain about the head clashes and foot stepping.

Comment

• if/When Timmy beas Manny, who will Bob match him with next?

We all know it aint gonna be Floyd, no drug testing excuses, 50/50 is out the window cause we know who the draw is.
                      But who will he fight next?

My first choice is JMM, he has a country behind him. Plus it pits the guy who beat Manny with the other guy who aguably beat Manny.

Throw sum names out there guys

(Depending on HOW Timmy beats him, I doubt a rematch will go down)

Comment

Working...
                      X