Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Being that Manny looked "Human" for the first time in a while, it should make this a more interesting fight. More people will think that Bradley has a chance against Manny.

On the other hand, what will Cotto's previous ~7 performances tell you about Cotto?

- Fought a one-eyed Margarito that almost didn't get a license due to the beating that Manny gave him.

- Fought an all bark no bite Mayorga.

- Fought the one legged man in Foreman and didn't look to good until Foreman's leg gave out.

- Lost to Manny by way of stoppage.

- Tough close fight against Clottey ... barely won.

- Margarito - We all know what happened there.

Cotto vs Floyd is 4 years and several losses too late!

Manny vs Bradley should be more interesting but being a boxing fan, I hope they both turn out to be good .... but you need to do the math and be realistic.
    can you give a summary of bradley's last 7 bro?

Comment

• Comment

• Pacquiao has to knock-out Bradley, he needs a convincing win after what happened against Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
          Pacquiao has to knock-out Bradley, he needs a convincing win after what happened against Marquez.
          I don't agree,Pac better just worry about winning convincingly period...Going in looking for a KO with a fighter like Bradley(a thinker)could cost him the fight imo...

Comment

• while i do rate bradley and think this is probably the toughest fight pac could take outside mayweather or martinez i think people r giving bradley way too much of a chance hear

i mean who has he really fought for us to get excited about he struggled to beat kendal holt a few years back

every1 reckons bradleys style is a nightmare for pac but i see it as the opposite bradley will be available to be hit straight down the pike and his willingness to enage will be music to pac's ears

honestly i think pacquiao comes out of this one with an easy unanimous decision if not a late stoppage

aside from headbutts i dont see how bradley can hurt him he hits like a girl

this is an easier fight for pac than marquez or even mosley imo

Comment

• Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
              Pacquiao has to knock-out Bradley, he needs a convincing win after what happened against Marquez.
              Honestly PAC just need to win, setting PAC up to get a KO win and if he doesn't then everyone is gonna say he lost or how he's slowing down. I think after PAC moved up and started beating up these bigger guys everyone is holding pac up to such a high demand now and everyone expect a KO from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                while i do rate bradley and think this is probably the toughest fight pac could take outside mayweather or martinez i think people r giving bradley way too much of a chance hear

i mean who has he really fought for us to get excited about he struggled to beat kendal holt a few years back

every1 reckons bradleys style is a nightmare for pac but i see it as the opposite bradley will be available to be hit straight down the pike and his willingness to enage will be music to pac's ears

honestly i think pacquiao comes out of this one with an easy unanimous decision if not a late stoppage

If anything, the Holt fight proved Bradley could be knocked unconscious, wake up, and still go on to win the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghost deini View Post
                  while i do rate bradley and think this is probably the toughest fight pac could take outside mayweather or martinez i think people r giving bradley way too much of a chance hear

A few things wrong with this post,so let me start from the top..To say Bradley struggled with Holt is reaching num1,outside of the rds in which Holt scored a KD he lost every other rd..TBH that fight was not close and easy to score...

Can you name the fight in which Bradley was wide open down the middle??Can you name the fight where Bradley was hit a bunch of times,matter of fact can you name the last close fight he has had??I hear people talk about who did Bradley beat,but the fact remains he beat all of his opponents clearly and left no doubt..Meaning he is a class above most fighters who were fighting around his weight..Should that not be good enough??

Bradley hits like a girl??But yet has floored or rock his opponents,every last one of umm...Bradley style has speed,movement,counter punching,and great judgement of distance..All things that will give Pac trouble..This is a good fight,and one Pac can lose...

Comment

• pacquiao needs to do something spectacular here because his fanbase is depleting ever since that loss to jmm

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      pacquiao needs to do something spectacular here because his fanbase is depleting ever since that loss to jmm
                      And, is that a bad thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X