Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Pac tried to copy Floyd and train ten weeks for Marquez, like Floyd did for Ortiz(always copying Mayweather...be YOU dawg...be YOU)...Pac was overtrained, and had no power to hurt Marquez....before the marquez fight, everyone said how pacbradley was a horrible fight, now all of a sudden its the greatest thing to happen to boxing...Pac's gonna KO Bradley in 3 rounds....Bradley is too small, and I dont see him surviving like Mosley...or else, we will get a pac vs Mosley fight all over again...Brad will run to survive, or he will foolishly try to engage, and get done up in 3 rounds tops....mismatch...Pac should be fighting Marquez & Mayweather...not Bradley
    Mayweather doesn't want the fight.

I've seen the Marquez fight before- I want something new. Bradley is a young, hungry lion who deserves a shot. The best at 140- let's bring it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Again, care to elaborate? For every one of you that says Pac-Brad is more "competitive" there's 3 more that say May-Cotto is more competitive.

Not to mention there's hardly any hype in this fight at all. All the focus is on Mayweather - Cotto. Maybe it has something to do with Pac losing his last fight?
      Cotto is a much bigger name than Bradley. He's number three in terms of PPV drawing power. Bradley couldn't fill a theater. That said, Bradley is a very tough out. And we all know what Pacquiao did to Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        '09 Cotto != '12 cotto

Anyways, he was stating the quality of Pac/Bradley is better than Cotto/Floyd, not comparing the two Cotto fights. Reading is hard...
        now cotto is drained at 145? in his fight vs clottey, cotto weighed in at 146. one pound is not drained.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Blake View Post
          Cotto is a much bigger name than Bradley. He's number three in terms of PPV drawing power. Bradley couldn't fill a theater. That said, Bradley is a very tough out. And we all know what Pacquiao did to Cotto.
          Ortiz wasn't the biggest shot either but Floyd still managed with that.

Comment

• nice post i like it.

Comment

• Will there be a 24/7 for this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                true but how will pac's last performance come into play?
                Being that Manny looked "Human" for the first time in a while, it should make this a more interesting fight. More people will think that Bradley has a chance against Manny.

On the other hand, what will Cotto's previous ~7 performances tell you about Cotto?

- Fought a one-eyed Margarito that almost didn't get a license due to the beating that Manny gave him.

- Fought an all bark no bite Mayorga.

- Fought the one legged man in Foreman and didn't look to good until Foreman's leg gave out.

- Lost to Manny by way of stoppage.

- Tough close fight against Clottey ... barely won.

- Margarito - We all know what happened there.

Cotto vs Floyd is 4 years and several losses too late!

Manny vs Bradley should be more interesting but being a boxing fan, I hope they both turn out to be good .... but you need to do the math and be realistic.
                Last edited by ADP02; 03-15-2012, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Being that Manny looked "Human" for the first time in a while, it should make this a more interesting fight. More people will think that Bradley has a chance against Manny.

On the other hand, what will Cotto's previous ~7 performances tell you about Cotto?

- Fought a one-eyed Margarito that almost didn't get a license due to the beating that Manny gave him.

- Fought an all bark no bite Mayorga.

- Fought the one legged man in Foreman and didn't look to good until Foreman's leg gave out.

- Lost to Manny by way of stoppage.

- Tough close fight against Clottey ... barely won.

- Margarito - We all know what happened there.

Cotto vs Floyd is 4 years and several losses too late!

Manny vs Bradley should be more interesting but being a boxing fan, I hope they both turn out to be good .... but you need to do the math and be realistic.
                  This is spot on. Good job

Comment

• Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                    now cotto is drained at 145? in his fight vs clottey, cotto weighed in at 146. one pound is not drained.
                    Easy for you to say sitting out of shape behind a compute.r

Comment

• He tries a bit too hard, but he's funny though.

Comment

Working...
                      X