Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    call me crazy, but ever since this alleged steroid scandal, mannys past 2 fights he has looked awful. watching 24/7 he looks weaker, and his heart does not seem in it as much, regardless of what bs his camp is spewing at any given moment. bradley is young, strong, and hungry, and does not seem to be intimated by pacquiao, based on his latest showings, and he has the skill and resilience to beat him. pac is not exactly super difficult to figure out, so if tim can handle his power (which appears to not be there as much as it once was), he is going to rip him apart, because he has equal, if not better, stamina, and better skills. only thing pac has over tim nowadays is power. that is how tim will beat him

any other questions?
    Agree totally

Comment

• Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
      Bradley=an undefeated black guy which in some world=mayweather. People don't realise arum has some good matchmakers who have evaluated this.
      that must be some world you're living in...

Comment

• I'm a PAC fan but we all see that u don't always need power to defeat PAC or put up a good fight with him. U just have to keep ur distance and be the quicker one to counter him. That being said, I still dont think Bradley can pull this type of style off. I see Bradley trying to box PAC and fight smart but once he gets tag he falls under the pressure and the real Bradley will come out and that's the wild swinging Bradley.

Comment

• Bradley does not beat pacquiao!! Don't know why people are making him out to be some super skilled guy. He is not. He's just an all round fighter who does nothing great everything is average. His will, conditioning and determination have got him this far, Sat night is when it will not help him get any further.

Comment

that must be some world you're living in...
            When pacquaio wins watch arum/*******s say if pac was able to beat an undefeated bradley then floyd is scared. See the big picture bro.

Comment

• Nobody has answered any of my questions.

Steroids is not an answer, and if that's all you have to hold on to, then I hope you put money on Bradley.

Comment

call me crazy, but ever since this alleged steroid scandal, mannys past 2 fights he has looked awful. watching 24/7 he looks weaker, and his heart does not seem in it as much, regardless of what bs his camp is spewing at any given moment. bradley is young, strong, and hungry, and does not seem to be intimated by pacquiao, based on his latest showings, and he has the skill and resilience to beat him. pac is not exactly super difficult to figure out, so if tim can handle his power (which appears to not be there as much as it once was), he is going to rip him apart, because he has equal, if not better, stamina, and better skills. only thing pac has over tim nowadays is power. that is how tim will beat him

any other questions?
                Heres the thing though, PAC is not doin ost for any of his fights so what could possibly changed since the ped accusation? Its not like PAC is doing ost now and then all of a sudden his performance decline. If PAC is juicing he's not going thru ost so why would he stop juicing now?

Comment

Im not one for repeating myself. if you dont know how to read and comprehend properly, you should be more worried about that instead of your idol losing this weekend. jus sayin...
                  I know what you're saying.

Absolutely nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                    When pacquaio wins watch arum/*******s say if pac was able to beat an undefeated bradley then floyd is scared. See the big picture bro.

if pacquiao wins, its gonna be by blind and blatant robbery, and the p@ctards will say mayweather is scared. and this is something new how exactly? the big picture has been in front of our eyes for a while, most fail to see it though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      I know what you're saying.

Absolutely nothing.

ok good, so hold onto that then. you're jittery nerves are visible even through a forum...

Comment

Working...
                      X