Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    It has been my experience in life that when dumb people are losing an argument, instead of giving up and admitting defeat, they resort to either violence or name calling. I don't give a rat's @ss what Mayweather or Pacquiaio make in a fight. I was pointing out that Pac is not nearly as big of a star as his worshippers claim and the facts prove it.

You are absolutely right. Manny does tend to bring a lot more people to his fights (50,000 vs Clottey) but 90 percent of the time his live gates are smaller than Mayweather's ($6.5 million vs Clottey compared to 16,000 people and $11 million in the Mayweather vs Mosley fight). Undercards don't have a damn thing to do with PPV sales. And the fact that you admit that Mayweather's team is smarter than Pac's sums up exactly what I have been saying on this board for years.

So, why don't you do the smart thing for once and stop arguing and walk away.
    Have we talked before? So hostile!!
    LOL
    *****s saying manny is not a big star need to get there head checked......he is a HUGE star! Worldwide more so then Mayweather....why so buthurt about this and why do you care so much?

We basically agree on everything, mayweathers team is smarter then pacs, mayweather makes more money then pacs.......and yes undercards have something to do with it also. Your telling me Canelo does not increase mayweather PPV on CINCO DE MAYO? Really?
    U seem like a smart dude, but u let ur bais get in the way...ur as bad as the manny worshipers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
      I think it was on the profile of a fighter show that HBO did and in some interviews he has done....

who bets on Bradley?..not many people know who he is and he has generated no revenue in the sport....I get what he is saying but he needs to get his own catch phrases and develop his own identity.
      He generated some revenue if he is driving around in a Maserati...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        I got there Saturday morning.

Anyways, 15,498 attended the Pac-JMM III fight, while 15,488 attended the Floyd-Hatton fight. There was only 10 more people in pac-JMM III. No way those 10 people made such a big different like you're trying to make it to be.

Because, you're not a fan of his. And, that is absolutely OK. Just don't claim to be. To make it seem like you have an agenda.

And, to the topic. Fight hype Ben Thompson broke down how Pac is guaranteed his 20mil PLUS ppv upside. The base salary is just a check that Pac gets after the fight which he can go cash Monday morning. People are focusing too much on the base salary which means very little. It decides nothing.
        Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, man ok sure I'm not a floyd fan, that why I've flown to vegas and paid a **** load to see him fight 2wice yeah I'm not no fan. That's why I'm edgeing mayweather the beat manny if they fight, yeah I'm not not fan.

And on the marquez vs manny and floyd vs hatton thing. The stadium figures mean nothing. Again, I am telling you the truth here, I'm not talking about how many bought tickets I'm just saying the people manny brought to vegas was nuts, people who did not even have tickets but just wanted to be close to the event. For the weigh in it was wall to wall people outside the arena in the hallway from the entrance to the arena to past the tram....just standing there cause it was full already, I was amazed. A lot busier then mayweather vs hatton.....that's all am saying. I did not expect it

See I just don't like nuthuggers that my problem, those who nutthug mayweather and those who nutthug Manny.

And yes people look at the guaranteed purses why too much....it means nothing. They don't let the true numbers of what exactly was taken home after everything is in.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Future View Post
          Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, man ok sure I'm not a floyd fan, that why I've flown to vegas and paid a **** load to see him fight 2wice yeah I'm not no fan. That's why I'm edgeing mayweather the beat manny if they fight, yeah I'm not not fan.

And on the marquez vs manny and floyd vs hatton thing. The stadium figures mean nothing. Again, I am telling you the truth here, I'm not talking about how many bought tickets I'm just saying the people manny brought to vegas was nuts, people who did not even have tickets but just wanted to be close to the event. For the weigh in it was wall to wall people outside the arena in the hallway from the entrance to the arena to past the tram....just standing there cause it was full already, I was amazed. A lot busier then mayweather vs hatton.....that's all am saying. I did not expect it

See I just don't like nuthuggers that my problem, those who nutthug mayweather and those who nutthug Manny.

And yes people look at the guaranteed purses why too much....it means nothing. They don't let the true numbers of what exactly was taken home after everything is in.
          I was at Mayweather-Hatton and I didn't see you there.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I was at Mayweather-Hatton and I didn't see you there.

Don't know how u could have missed me!

On another note, I got beer thrown at me when I was jumping up and down cheering when mayweather stopped him......fun times

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              He generated some revenue if he is driving around in a Maserati...
              Not to mention his nice pad.. Bradley is making doe not the kind pac or Floyd is but he's eating good.

Comment

• Great episode of 24/7 I knew when I saw Bradley: Portrait of a fighter that I was looking forward to the 24/7 and it didn't dissapoint, I also enjoyed manny parts and @ when he was doing his shooting I was like wtf is this.

Everything Bradley is today is because of his father! Discipline that his father taught him has helped Bradley greatly
                Last edited by Money_May; 05-20-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• War Pacquiao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• what did you guys think of 24/7 ep1?

Comment

• can someone please comment on pacquiao's choice of clothing when he went to that target practice shiet? LMAO we need screen shots asap!

Comment

Working...
                      X