Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley gonna make Pacquiao look average with or without the stache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      The stache never lies my friend.
      That's what happens man.... the stache makes theman

Comment

• good fight imo. bradley is not mosley he is undefeated and he doesnt know how to lose so its different. pac last few fights besides jmm i gave the guys a 5-10% chance. jmm was 50-50. i'd give bradley like a 30-40% chance here. strong, good chin, great cardio, knows how to win and doesnt know how to lose yet.good boxing skillset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Has anybody asked why Pacquiao vs Bradley is going to be held in the MGM grand? I thought Bob Arum said the Mayweather fight couldn't happen because an Arena had to be built? But now all of sudden there is no need for an Arena?
          Obviously the Pac camp ducked the Mayweather fight.
          Yup, it was all a fluke.

Same thing with the "cut" that was taking month after month to heal.

just more roadblocks from team Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by Teri View Post
            fixed fight
            i think thatss the trend and what this fight is gonna be unfortunately.

Comment

• I've posted 10 times already that Tim Bradley will throw the fight. He's going to be Clottey pt. 2 in there. Bob Arum orders it...

Comment

• Is Bob Arum trying to make undefeated in house Uncle Tim Bradley look like a clone of Mayweather by having him shave off his goatee and stache in a desperate attempt to create interest in this fight? Hmmmm....It is rather su****ious that all of a sudden Tim shaves to look like a clean shaven Mayweather. Next we'll hear stories from team Pac etc. how Bradley fights just like Mayweather, is undefeated but 'humble' and 'respectful'.

**** is scripted. Watch kids. The fix is in.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tQ7Xrq30PFw

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Has anybody asked why Pacquiao vs Bradley is going to be held in the MGM grand? I thought Bob Arum said the Mayweather fight couldn't happen because an Arena had to be built? But now all of sudden there is no need for an Arena?
                    Obviously the Pac camp ducked the Mayweather fight.
                    My understanding is that that was ONLY for a Pac vs floyd fight given the magnitude of it and how many people would want to be there. Sounded like a crock of ***** to me but hey ho

Comment

• i don't know what to think about it, but two fighters who are acting very friendly to each other doesn't sound too promising. hope it won't be another clottey type fight, or glove tapping exhibition.

Comment

Working...
                      X