Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did everybody make of Bradley's wife?

I mean I'm all for a boxer sticking with his woman since day one, but that chick is a little on the BIG size! Plus she came along with like 4 other kids that ain't even Bradley's own, WTF? Sorry I just had to get that out of my system lol

Bradley's training is INTENSE to say the least.

Comment

• Very impress with this episode, Bradley is a breath of fresh air on 247 and i have to say am surprised, Nice to see a different face on 247....

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        What did everybody make of Bradley's wife?

I mean I'm all for a boxer sticking with his woman since day one, but that chick is a little on the BIG size! Plus she came along with like 4 other kids that ain't even Bradley's own, WTF? Sorry I just had to get that out of my system lol

Bradley's training is INTENSE to say the least.
        She is a lil big,but she's pretty at least..Nothing wrong with her face at all,surprise that Bradley does not make her train with him..But hey we can't help who we fall in love with...

Comment

• What I took away was Bradley is smaller , at the 4 min mark when they stood side by side where there is no lens influence or distortion it stood out clearly .

Bradley is doing to much weights trying to bulk up in size .

Bradley has his head stuck up and is wild when flurrying , Pac will catch it as Holt did , Team Pac chose Tim to showcase Pac .

I dont buy the religious crap , it seems a lot of this episode was making excuses for Pacs last showing , when prior to the fight his trainers were saying it was his best camp ever .

Over all a good show , I like all the 24/7s .

Comment

• Best 24/7 I've seen since who knows how long.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Best 24/7 I've seen since who knows how long.....
              Is it really? I respect your opinion Dom. So don't make me waste my time on crap.

You think this is the best 24/7 since which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                Is it really? I respect your opinion Dom. So don't make me waste my time on crap.

You think this is the best 24/7 since which one?
                Since I honestly can't remember, that's how long it's been since I seen a good 24/7. This is all I ask for really, see how they're training, their actual lifestyle, the details, upbringing and I got a lot of that in this episode.

Comment

• you've got to love bradley's determination, i hope he wins but i still dont think he will.

this is going to be a brilliant fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Very impress with this episode, Bradley is a breath of fresh air on 247 and i have to say am surprised, Nice to see a different face on 247....

This episode was a breath of fresh air

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      She is a lil big,but she's pretty at least..Nothing wrong with her face at all,surprise that Bradley does not make her train with him..But hey we can't help who we fall in love with...
                      That's true bro, but given that Bradley has the body of a Greek God you wouldn't expect him to have a big girlfriend like that. But hey, they look like they have a good relationship and really love each other, I guess it's better than having some hot trophy wife/gold digger who just wants to leech off your wealth.
                      Last edited by _original_; 05-20-2012, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X