Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stache never lies my friend.

Comment

• Feels like they about to do a bible study fellowship tour..LOL......

Comment

• Dudes looking that friendly with each other is usually a bad sign for the excitement level of a fight, not always though.

I always like there to be bad blood and atleast a bit of animosity, as this is the hurt business and people are usually more willing to really get after someone they dislike or at the very least not friendly with.

Never know though could be a great fight~

Comment

• You'd be grinning ear to ear too if you'd just won that payday lottery.

Comment

• Bradley only trash talks when his opponents trash talk or act hostile. Holt and Alexander are two examples. If you act cool then he will too. Thats the nature of most people. i guess people want a WWE show.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with the being gracious part. But if my job is to harm you (controlled), I can not form a relationship. Concerning your health, I would retract like 30 percent of my power...

Comment

• lovey dovey with pacquiao when the camera isn't rolling

all tough business when they are..

they are gonna need some serious advertising for this fight

Comment

• The removal of the stache ultimately means the hunger isn't in him anymore. Just think of all the mustaches of the past, that when removed, the person wasn't the same anymore.

For example Tom Selleck.. Dude fell off when his stache was gone.

Comment

• This fight doesn't need to be sold. When you have the P4P king who also happens to be the biggest draw ever versus a hungry undefeated champ than you don't need to talk trash to sell this fight unless your a casual fan who doesn't know **** about boxing aka *****s

Comment

• fixed fight

Comment

Working...
                      X