Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    I can tell you straight up, that number is bull****. 3-4 lb a week is easily doable in camp.
    I don't think people realize how much weight guys lose in a hard camp.

We're talking pounds a day sometimes.

Then when they start to really get in shape, the bad weight is gone, and there are just a few pounds left.

Comment

• He could just be in a bulk up phase. If he's going to 147 permanently then he will want to put on as close to 7 lbs of muscle as possible.

When your as cut as Bradley was you couldn't put any more muscle without having a calorie surplus which would mean you would also put on some fat.

He'll loss that fat in camp and keep most of the muscle.

Wgat did he weigh in the ring at 140 anyway ? Must be around 145-150.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Hes a fat fuk. Hes cashed out on his career and is clearly enjoying it. Good for him.
        He didn't cash out. Even if he losses, he can fight Khan for millions. As long as Khan beats Peterson of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
          He didn't cash out. Even if he losses, he can fight Khan for millions. As long as Khan beats Peterson of course.
          Why would Khan fight him if he loses?

Comment

• he should be fine.

Comment

• This will be another fixed fight from topstank. Arum has to of his fighters fighting each other. What happened to the temporary stadium that was suppose to have been built for this fight?. The fight is being held at mgm grand and i told people that bob was full of ****. Bob arum dodged the mayweather fight to keep his money cow rated cause if pac ever loses before he can fight floyd, then you can be assured the a mayweather vs pacquiao fight will never happen. The Bradley fight will be made to look competitive with pac winning by UD. I won't even pay to watch this fight cause it's a rip off and a slap in the face to true fight fans.

Comment

• 165lbs is pretty spot on at this stage.

His ring weight will be around 155lb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frozencat
                  Bradley said in an interview he's a vegan for at least 4 months before the fight. How is he so bulky on a vegan diet?
                  Pringles and Doritos are vegan

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Pringles and Doritos are vegan

If they have animal fat which I think they do, it ain't vegan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Why would Khan fight him if he loses?
                      He (Bradley) can easily go back to 140 where assuming IF Khan can beat Peterson they could still unify for good money and it'll probably make Khans dream of a Mayweather fight more of a reality......

In a perfect world..... Forgot about the cold war.....
                      Last edited by MJ223; 02-22-2012, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X