Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Storm baby !
    He'll change it up and Pac won't know what to do.
    I will give props if Pac does stop Bradley, but if that happens say good bye to a Floyd fight ever happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
      It's been proven time and time again that all the pre fight antics mean NOTHING when two men step through the ropes.

The amount of times i've read "so and so is scared" on here only for "so and so" to brutally demolish his opponent is hilarious.

Besides the fact that biased fans see what they want to see in these interactions, I think the whole thing is a waste of time.

Boxing is about skill and ability and apart from the very few weak minded souls, boxing at the elite level is not affected in any way by things like Face-offs
      ok debbie f_cking downer

Comment

• Been saying it for years. Same as when guys get boners over boxers work out pics where they're tensing their muscles n **** as if it means something

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
          Bradley is going hard. Super confident. I like. Lets see what happens in the ring
          so you're going to buy the ppv of your arch nemesis manny pacquiao??!!! how dare you!!!! sick em mayweather mafia!!!! preferrably in the forums....not at the kwike mart.......

Comment

• Kellerman is shook.

Comment

• Originally posted by hehellacool View Post
              When he asked Bradley if Pac is better, You can tell Bradley wanted to say Foyd is better becAUSE before signing with Arum he went on record a few times saying floyd will beat Pac. You can tell that Timothy was was thinking about his new boss and how he should answer the question. Arum would have destroyed his career if he told the truth LMAO Bradleys a company man now!!!!
              so you're a mind reader now, eh??? please master, tell me your tricks - i also want this power

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                No one in their right mind would say floyd is better than Pac after cotto turned his face into a bloody mess and cotto has laughably slow handspeed and power compared to Pac
                So this guy with laughably slow handspeed landed more on Pacquiao than he did on someone that stood infront of him the whole fight. We should all be laughing at Pacquiao's piss poor defence.

Comment

• Haha for you scoring it for Cotto..

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    I actually really liked this one. I'm not really one to buy into face offs, but Bradley looks incredibly determined and Pac looked a little pissed. Both look like they want to prove a point, and that's damn well what I want to see.

Comment

• Good points OP, definitely possible, Bradley is versatile and more athletic than any other opponents Pacquiao has had; and despite going up, he's actually the bigger man. Pacquiao is more dynamic and within his range than Felix Trinidad though, jmo...don't kill me Tito fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X