Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys any video link of the face off ?

thanks in advance...

Comment

• The more Bradley talks **** the funnier it's gonna be when he gets Hatton'd inside 2 rounds

Comment

• Right before Kellerman asked him that he said many was the p4p best fighter so what was he supposed to say then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          You're calling a boxer who actually takes punches a bitch while praising someone like Triple H who does fake ass wrestling on your AV. Oh man!
          Dude he's The Game...You don't wanna play him. He is control, no way you can change him...So look over your shoulder, ready to run? Like a Cleveland b1tch from a smoking gun...He is The Game and he makes the rules, So move on out of here and die like a fool.

And how the hell am I praising Triple H? It's a picture.....on a website.........................................re tard

Comment

• Maybe it's wrong of me but I can't shake the feeling that Bob Arum is going to pay the refs or pay off Bradley. There is no way Timmy will be allowed to win this fight.

Comment

• khan i the best p4p fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Dude he's The Game...You don't wanna play him. He is control, no way you can change him...So look over your shoulder, ready to run? Like a Cleveland b1tch from a smoking gun...He is The Game and he makes the rules, So move on out of here and die like a fool.

And how the hell am I praising Triple H? It's a picture.....on a website.........................................re tard
                Cool story brah! Well you obviously have him on there cause you hate him then right?

You calling me the ****** but yet you're the one calling one of the best boxers in the world a pussy because he didn't want to mad dog someone back.

Maybe if Pac would of retired for two years and came back after the WWs beat up each other then I would agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  Right before Kellerman asked him that he said many was the p4p best fighter so what was he supposed to say then?
                  Bobs is Tims boss what do you expect him to say apart from what he did say , ah hrrrr ah oh uhm dont know , lol

Kellerman said do you really think you can get a decision from one of the most marketable fighters in the world , I got to hurt him lol , he must of watched the JMM robbery as Kellerman did

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Cool story brah! Well you obviously have him on there cause you hate him then right?

You calling me the ****** but yet you're the one calling one of the best boxers in the world a pussy because he didn't want to mad dog someone back.

Maybe if Pac would of retired for two years and came back after the WWs beat up each other then I would agree with you.
                    I put the picture because it's funny as hell. HHH with Floyd's belt in front of the American flag..If you don't think thats a badass picture then you need to lift up your skirt and try to find where your balls should be. THAT being said, I never called manny a *****, I think he is a God WORRRIORRRRRR,

I said he is a b1tch tho... And he definitely is. He can't speak for himself, always looking to Roach for approval of what to say. That is a BIIIIIIITCH in my book.

"Maybe if Pac would of retired for two years and came back after the WWs beat up each other then I would agree with you."

IDK what any of this means so........

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                      guys any video link of the face off ?

thanks in advance...

Comment

Working...
                      X