Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too much laughing and giggling going around this fight has a Pacquiao vs Clottey vibe to it

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      It's called Portrait of a fighter.
      Thanks. After watching that I'm wondering if Bradley is primed to give it his all or if the moment is a little too big for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        No one in their right mind would say floyd is better than Pac after cotto turned his face into a bloody mess and cotto has laughably slow handspeed and power compared to Pac
        Marquez ****ed up your homeboy, and you continue to talk **** fanboys are great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Bradley speaks for himself while Freddie speaks for Manny. Manny really didn't say anything at all.
          Not to defend Manny or anything but the Face Off is supposed to be 10 minutes plus. If they're going to let Manny talk, it's gonna be 30 minutes of "ahhhhh, ummmmm you know." Whatever you wanna say about Manny's English, it's still very broken. While the dude can read English fluently (as seen in his Fighter of the Decade speech), his conversational English is still quite bad. This is why I still think he needs an interpreter. Hell, he still needs an interpreter for his fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            too much laughing and giggling going around this fight has a Pacquiao vs Clottey vibe to it
            Hopefully if Bradley loses, he doesn't blame it on the runs.

Comment

• Bradley isn't just talk .... he is a determined guy.

It's going to be a good fight!

Did you see Max Kellerman and what he had to say about Manny/Roach selecting Bradley? Max was telling Manny/Roach if they now think that it was a bad choice to fight a young, undefeated, determined Bradley.

Comment

• I hope Bradley comes in reckless against Pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Thanks. After watching that I'm wondering if Bradley is primed to give it his all or if the moment is a little too big for him.
                  He's got no choice, he better go in there with the mentality of winning, and make it look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Did you miss Pac's face after the fight? lol
                    Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                    no one in their right mind would say Pac is better when he got outboxed by JMM AGAIN and got ANOTHER gift decision.
                    Originally posted by Treaxey View Post
                    Marquez ****ed up your homeboy, and you continue to talk **** fanboys are great!
                    Pac ****ed up Marquez more than floyd ****ed up Cotto so thats all I have to say about that

And don't forget all the other common opponents they faced. Pac retired him while they left the ring looking like they just got a facial against floyds feather fists

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      I thought he asked Bradley if he (Bradley) could beat Mayweather?
                      He asked him who was better, Pac or Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X