No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson's Issues With Diaconu Bout Explained By Shaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    Eyes Open huh? You are so full of sh|t that it is glazing your eyes over. Someday try watching some fights like Casamayor vs Cruz, Malignaggi vs Diaz 1, Kotelnik vs Alexander just as examples. I could go on and on and on.

In this business there is no "fair" fights. It is going to be the hometown guy with an advantage no matter the locale. The breadwinner will have an advantage in fight and will always be given the benefit of the doubt.
    But the extent of whats fair is different. certain audience demographics are more advanced than others. ever wonder why the spanish channel comedy shows are unwatchable? No refs are helping up hometowners besides germany. Nobody is holding down the away teams foot but Colombia, nobody builds a phony bologna fighter like the uk does. wake up, and rewatch pascal.dawson while your at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker Smiff View Post
      But the extent of whats fair is different. certain audience demographics are more advanced than others. ever wonder why the spanish channel comedy shows are unwatchable? No refs are helping up hometowners besides germany. Nobody is holding down the away teams foot but Colombia, nobody builds a phony bologna fighter like the uk does. wake up, and rewatch pascal.dawson while your at it.

I did watch that fight. Only once though, because basically it stunk. Basically what happened, is hopkins won more rounds and Pascal scored some knockdowns, which narrowed the gap. The fight deserved to go hopkins way, but not by much. I have seen much worse that that draw.

So Pascal got a so called hometown decision, which was not nearly as bad as the three fights I mentioned to you.

Comment

dawson will woop Diaconu, woop pascal in a rematch, & then batter hopkins.......

the people will REALLY hate dawson after this happens MAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

Dawson fights passionlessly time and time again. It remains to be seen if Steward can change that. I got my doubts.

Comment

First Rafael says the fight is off (on twitter), now it's on.

Just another reason why people shouldn't believe everything they read on twitter. No matter who says it.

Comment

Working...
            X