• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    haha, this is a ****suck thread. look at these cum guzzling tards
    Don't ever change, you're perfect just the way you are

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      and people say he got quicker???lol
      He has definitely lost speed since moving up, it's just that he's still quicker than the bigger guys. It really is dumb to say he has gotten quicker.

Incidentally Larry, not to patronise you (though it will sound like it), this new non-nuthugging version of you is a marked improvement on the previous version. I used to give you **** but you've got my respect now.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
        Even with four months off a year, he's already building his province their first hospital within the first 7 months of his term, something the other previous (corrupt) congressmen failed to do for decades.
        Now that's what you call multi-tasking. Beat the living **** out of someone and then build them a hospital where they can go to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          I have a feeling we're going to see the best Manny Pacquiao we've ever witnessed. Sergio and Nonito coming for his #1 spot and the fact that this is the first of his fights that will target a more mainstream audience has the PacMan in full on beast mode.

Poor Shane won't even know what hit him
          Extra EPO will do the trick!

Comment

Originally posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post
            He has definitely lost speed since moving up, it's just that he's still quicker than the bigger guys. It really is dumb to say he has gotten quicker.

Incidentally Larry, not to patronise you (though it will sound like it), this new non-nuthugging version of you is a marked improvement on the previous version. I used to give you **** but you've got my respect now.
            thanks man..imma be 30 this year..maturity comes over night sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              haha, this is a ****suck thread. look at these cum guzzling tards
              yet you've managed to post like 3 times in this thread, lmao.

Cool Vid (but the music volume should've been decreased/turned off in certain parts, I'm assuming they're not big into editing) Nonetheless, I appreciate any footage of almost any boxer training, cause it just gives us added insight into their camps, which is good. It'd be pretty cool if more boxers pick this up, and just have one of their boys from their ****in entourage grab a camera and record. Simple, and the fans (not haters) will love it.

Comment

How can any boxing fan not be a fan of Manny Pacquiao? I was always angry for not being able to witness Mike Tyson in his prime. Instead I have been able to watch Manny, the most exciting fighter in boxing today.

Comment

that's why he's the pac monster

Comment

Originally posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post

which is what hes looking for, now green him

Comment

consume peds + train like monster = peddy pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X