No announcement yet.

Is Pascal right? Has B-Hop used Peds? Vote and discuss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pascal right? Has B-Hop used Peds? Vote and discuss

Do you think Bernard Hopkins has been using PEDs?

Why did he look better in the late rounds against Pascal and Pavlik than he did when he was a few years younger against Taylor? Why did he seem to run out of energy against Calzaghe, but not against Pascal?

Why is his head bigger now than it was a few years ago?
    Yes, I think Pascal is probably right
    20.75%
    No, B-Hop wouldn't cheat
    49.06%
    It's possible but unlikely
    30.19%

The poll is expired.

Pascal is a sad bastard, accusing an old man using peds cuz he whooped his ass.

fuk that pus

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      Do you think Bernard Hopkins has been using PEDs?

Why did he look better in the late rounds against Pascal and Pavlik than he did when he was a few years younger against Taylor? Why did he seem to run out of energy against Calzaghe, but not against Pascal?

Why is his head bigger now than it was a few years ago?
      It just looks bigger because it's bald

Comment

Not you Tunney

Comment

I don't know, but i'm all for better testing and the fighters that request it.

Comment

the way hopkins fights doesn't indicate that he's taking anything..b hop is too smart and you can see that when he fights..he fights smart..that dude has been living healthy he doesnt need peds.

Comment

The Pavlik fight, Pavlik got completely neutralized, didn't land a thing, if anything...I'd only point towards the Pascal fight and I don't think B-Hop's on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
                For once I agree with you.
                all the hours Bhop spent in the gym working hard for his recent fights were dismissed by one kid, one big mouth with no respect to the older foe.

just sad

Comment

damn Tunny, smh.

He gassed against Calzaghe because Calzaghe throws 1,000,000,000 punches in a fight, it's hard for older bhop to stay up with that kind of pace.

Pascal on the other hand fights in bursts, throwing a few punches at a time then retreats.

It's about styles. If hopkins can control the tempo, as he did against Pascal, Pavlik and Tarver, he's going to look good.

And hopkins looked good in the late rounds against Taylor, both fights. If you recall it was the first half of the fight he didn't do much, then came on strong at the end. You got that reversed.

Comment

taylor was his last fight at 160

calzaghe made him work harder and more than he wanted to

Comment

Working...
                    X