Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ain't that funny as hell, the Pirog dick riders are hypocrits against gamboa!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ain't that funny as hell, the Pirog dick riders are hypocrits against gamboa!!!

It's funny that it seems like the same people who were all on Pirogs dick for KOing Jacobs and saying martinez was ducking him, and Pirog deserved him are the same people saying Gamboa is a HBO hype job. Yet Pirog has 1 decent win and they say that, Gamboa is straight trashing fools, people are afraid to fight him "claiming not ready" just like Martinez. HYPOCRITS!!!

The difference between the two...Gamboa is special. Fastest hands in boxing and he throws milk trucks of punches. NOBODY WANTS TO FIGHT HIM! That's why top rank is milking the ***** out of Lopez before they let him die in front of Gamboa. You saw Lopez hesitate when Gamboa called him out!

Pirog is a damn good fighter but nothing on Gamboa's level. I don't hate on Pirog's performance because his opponent just wanted to go out and say he survived 12 rounds with him. Its hard to look good in those types of fights. The difference though is Gamboa can still take those fighters out quickly and brutally.

Solis is a solid fighter and Gamboa made him look amateur. He's going to go down as an ATG in due time. Maybe it would happen sooner if ****in Chris John would grow some balls and fight him. Watch Gamboa lay a brutal ass whooping on Garcia and after Lopez fights Solido THERES NO EXCUSE!
    Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 03-27-2011, 01:41 AM.

Stands to reason, considering anyone who thinks that Martinez is afraid of Pirog knows dick-all about boxing.

Comment

Martinez would make Pirog look like he never boxed a day in his life.

Comment

martinez vs pirog is still the best fight at 160 pounds. That's all I've been saying, nothing has changed.

Comment

All those idiots who were saying Martinez was afraid of punk ass Pirog have now vanished and are acting like they never thought Pirog had a chance. Quite hilarious actually.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            martinez vs pirog is still the best fight at 160 pounds. That's all I've been saying, nothing has changed.
            Definitely not talking about you. It's mostly the european/klit nuthuggers. You have some damn good opinions. It is the best fight at 160 but sadly Pirog ain't ready and im mostly talking about the people who were on his dick saying Pirog was being ducked and would beat Martinez.

Comment

Pirog looked horrible today.

Comment

klit nut huggers call pirog a god while attacking gamboa & his performance tonight.......it's halarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  It's funny that it seems like the same people who were all on Pirogs dick for KOing Jacobs and saying martinez was ducking him, and Pirog deserved him are the same people saying Gamboa is a HBO hype job. Yet Pirog has 1 decent win and they say that, Gamboa is straight trashing fools, people are afraid to fight him "claiming not ready" just like Martinez. HYPOCRITS!!!

The difference between the two...Gamboa is special. Fastest hands in boxing and he throws milk trucks of punches. NOBODY WANTS TO FIGHT HIM! That's why top rank is milking the ***** out of Lopez before they let him die in front of Gamboa. You saw Lopez hesitate when Gamboa called him out!

Pirog is a damn good fighter but nothing on Gamboa's level. I don't hate on Pirog's performance because his opponent just wanted to go out and say he survived 12 rounds with him. Its hard to look good in those types of fights. The difference though is Gamboa can still take those fighters out quickly and brutally.

Solis is a solid fighter and Gamboa made him look amateur. He's going to go down as an ATG in due time. Maybe it would happen sooner if ****in Chris John would grow some balls and fight him. Watch Gamboa lay a brutal ass whooping on Garcia and after Lopez fights Solido THERES NO EXCUSE!
                  Gamboa is pretty good. almost complete package. but in boxing you have to do it in the ring. its not a given that he will go down as ATG. you are getting ahead of yourself my man..its not that easy to be ATG. and a reminder. skills doesnt always win the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    Definitely not talking about you. It's mostly the european/klit nuthuggers. You have some damn good opinions. It is the best fight at 160 but sadly Pirog ain't ready and im mostly talking about the people who were on his dick saying Pirog was being ducked and would beat Martinez.
                    this is boxingscene, nuthuggers are everywhere just ignore them.

as for pirog I think if he can land an HBO fight against a solid name next, that should set up a martinez fight for late in the year or early next. I think eventually martinez will come to the conclusion there isn't anyone else to fight (sturm wont fight anyone, angulo probably not, kirkland not ready yet, cotto has margarito, pac and floyd not gonna happen). Realistically I don't think there are that many options for martinez at this point. Best case scenario for him regarding $$$ is to hope to get the cotto-margarito winner. After that, not much else out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X