Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think a prime Ann Wolfe could KO paulie malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
    no u moron he wouldnt get hit 2 quick for tht man beast
    it takes a speedster w/ lightning quick reflexes like ricky hatton 2 catch him.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      nah, kirkland lives in nevada now and is trained by Kenny Adams. Wolfe is still in Texas where she owns a gym and still trains guys there.
      Was there a problem between Kirkland and Wolfe? i haven't heard anyone speak on it.

Also, Malignaggi wins by KO early on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Paulie doesn't have power, but the guy can take a punch. He fought with a broken jaw and took Cotto's best shots, Hatton's best shots and Khan's best shots over 34 rounds and still didn't go down.

So I'll say, no.
        Actually Cotto dropped him in the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Paulie doesn't have power, but the guy can take a punch. He fought with a broken jaw and took Cotto's best shots, Hatton's best shots and Khan's best shots over 34 rounds and still didn't go down.

So I'll say, no.
          Cotto did put him down. Watch the fight

Comment

Dude has a granite chin.

No.

Comment

i doubt any woman part present or future in their prime can ko malignaggi
              im no fan of paulie after he lost me that over/under bet against khan but he is just way more skilled than wolfe i see paulie koing her more likely honestly

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                it takes a speedster w/ lightning quick reflexes like ricky hatton 2 catch him.
                whilst his handspeed wasn't anything special Hatton's footwork was/is very good (the reason he was able to get right up in Mayweathers face)

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
                Actually Cotto dropped him in the 2nd round.
                granted, tho he did get caught flush and fight on for another 9 rounds
                Last edited by Weebler I; 03-26-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

saw Wolfe training with Kirkland in HBO Ring Life and SHE looked like the stronger one.... that b*tch is WRONG

if she catches paulie clean it could be lights out... but thats a big IF

Comment

Cotto only guy to Knock Paulie down. and he got straight back up.

Paulie has P4P top 10 chins

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                      Cotto only guy to Knock Paulie down. and he got straight back up.

Paulie has P4P top 10 chins
                      nah man hatton caught him clean and decked him i think it was the 3rd round

Comment

Working...
                      X