No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Chris John Not Likely, Says DuBoef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Chris John Not Likely, Says DuBoef

According to Top Rank's President, Todd duBoef, a WBA unification between the organization's two "super champions" at featherweight, is not likely to take place. DuBoef doesn't believe the fight is possible because of the high financial comfort that John receives for fighting at home in Indonesia. It would take a lot of money to lure John to the United States for a Gamboa clash, but there is no demand for the fight in the American market.

[Click Here To Read More]

You ain't s..t if you don't fight in the US, no matter if you think you are the best in the world. Get out of your comfort zone and face challenges..

Comment

fck off todd.I guess its more easy fights for gamboa.

Comment

OK, so why dont fight John in Idenesia if he draws there, I mean is not like Gamboa is a huge draw or anything.

Comment

john vs gamboa would be a great fight.but why don't ya just focus on making a gamboa vs juanma showdown. boxing is really beginning to becoming a pile of ****.mayweather's sorry ass.pac getting rich off old has beens.roy jones sorry ass and above all is top rank. pathetic.

Comment

How long think they are going to drag the juanma vs gamboa fight out.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              fck off todd.I guess its more easy fights for gamboa.
              so its duboff's fault? gamboa's fault? sounding quite immature there son....

Comment

john needs to come on already. hes arguably the best in the division but he wont leave his country. thats weak.

Comment

Chris John is a punk. Obviously doesn't want to be the best by fighting the best especially since he needs the safety of the hometown judges like when Marquez spanked him.

Gamboa would hurt that boy and he knows it. If I was a world class fighter and all the hard fights where overseas I'd go over there. It's like the Klitschko's ruling the Heavyweight division. If your a good heavyweight challenger you got to go to Germany to fight them unless your popular in America which is too rare here for heavyweights.

Chris JOhn needs to grow a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
                    john needs to come on already. hes arguably the best in the division but he wont leave his country. thats weak.
                    I think that fight could be huge if marketed right. But its pretty obvious John doesnt want that kind of fight late in his career. I think he wants to just fade into the distance.

Comment

Working...
                    X