No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gamboa vs Solis, Garica vs Remillard Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    mikey should get props by facing another up coming undefeated fighter.
    stop hating bro.

I know man. It's a good fight.

Comment

Im looking more forward to Garcia vs Remillard thats a good evenly matched scrap against 2 decorated former US amateurs.

Comment

Props definitely given to Garcia, not sure why a lot of people are sleeping on Remillard. Matt has what it takes to upset him.

Comment

why does mikey look like he is 40? lol my dude prolly had that stache since age 11. . .

Comment

Fastest hands in Boxing belong to Gamboa and that ain't no BS!!! Cuidado caundo te decidas a enfrentarte mi brother!!!

Comment

If the fight was at 130lbs, I would have leaned towards Solis, cause Solis could fight & has good defensive skills & he's been fighting constantly at that weight for the past year..But being that it's at 126lbs, the advantage has to go to Gamboa cause he's been at this weight for a while & on top of that throw in his speed & power.. It doesn't seem like neither 1 of them struggled to make the weight, but I think Solis could do much better at 130lbs..Especially against Gamboa..

Comment

I wish they would have also televised the Teon Kennedy vs Jorge Diaz fight..These are 2 undefeated 122lbs hot prospects that are also fighting on the undercard..Diaz has a KO victory over Cuban Yan Barthelemy..

Comment

Don't buy the last posts. Solis has never fought past Super Feahterweight. By the way 130 + is lightweight territory.

Comment

For Clarification...

Originally posted by Mr Reality View Post
                    Don't buy the last posts. Solis has never fought past Super Feahterweight. By the way 130 + is lightweight territory.
                    Tomasio is right...Solis always fought at Super Featherweight limit of 130lbs...His last 3 fights were at Super Featherweight and he last fought at Featherweight with Cristobal Cruz (7/11/2009) but lost a UD...He looks skinny, I believe he belongs to Superfeather or Lightweight...

Comment

Solis looks fukn ready.. Gamboa is a badass tho... im pulling for solis on this one.. I think Solis might win by KO

Comment

Working...
                      X