Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you concerned about Wlad saying he will jab and grab Haye constantly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch....Haye is going to tag Wlad on that chin so hard that he chicken dances through the ropes. They never wanted to fight him because they knew they would lose in the first place. Haye is a tool but he is gonna whoop Wlad's arse pretty good in there.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Joe Cortez hates black people because he's ***ish or something. It made more sense when Tunney said it.
      He's Puerto Rican man. If he were ***ish, wouldn't he hate ************ instead? He should likely empathize with an African American due to having faced a similar oppression and hate a German white guy or a Muslum.

Comment

The easiest risk-free way to beat Haye seems to be to jab and grab.

It cuts down on counter opportunities, and in close saps Haye of strength as he gets leaned on.

Valuev could have been given a decision for doing no more than throwing jabs that weren't landing and marching forward and being huge. Wlad could do that with more success.

People says Haye fought like a p.ussy against Valuev - but I always thought it was Valuev. He didn't commit to anything all night and in my mind I'm not entirely sure he threw more than 5 power punches all evening and one of those nearly got him KTFO.

Wlad will do the same thing as Valuev but knock Haye out and actually land with the jab.

Comment

the klitschkos need to fight this man

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewDobson View Post

the klitschkos need to fight this man
            you are on of my favourite fighters of all time James but you are done. I hope you saved enough money to enjoy your life now.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              What happened in 1833? Geronimo born or what? I don't appreciate your cartoon.
              I don't appreciate you not appreciating his cartoon.

I wouldn't trust anybody who would disapprove that cartoon in full knowledge of its meaning.

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
              Do we have a link to Wlad saying this?
              It was a dry play on Haye's previous 'jab jab grab' comments.

Just as he drily referred to himself as the 'weaker brother' during Vitali's post-fight interview with Sky Sports last week.

Goodness, some of you people are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by UmarImranKhalil View Post
                I don't appreciate you not appreciating his cartoon.

I wouldn't trust anybody who would disapprove that cartoon in full knowledge of its meaning.

It was a dry play on Haye's previous 'jab jab grab' comments.

Just as he drily referred to himself as the 'weaker brother' during Vitali's post-fight interview with Sky Sports last week.

Goodness, some of you people are slow.
                So you dont think he is gonna jab and grab Haye like he did in all of his previous fights against punchers?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                  Still Haye was dancing circles arorund Valuev with his hands down . Thats boxing unlike the jabbing and grabbing Wlad does.
                  How is running translated into "dancing" because there was no dancing going on in that fight. How about the least amount of punches ever thrown in a heavyweight title fight? Now that's entertainment.

Hypocritical threads like this need responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                    How is running translated into "dancing" because there was no dancing going on in that fight. How about the least amount of punches ever thrown in a heavyweight title fight? Now that's entertainment.

Hypocritical threads like this need responses.
                    Vitali-Solis had less punches, but if you're on about 12 round title fights i'd like to know where you got the punch stats for every HW title fight from or some credible source before i accept that as fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                      Vitali-Solis had less punches, but if you're on about 12 round title fights i'd like to know where you got the punch stats for every HW title fight from or some credible source before i accept that as fact.
                      Irony

Comment

Working...
                      X