Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley on Twitter: Just cause u have the bieber hair style doesn't mean u can sing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley on Twitter: Just cause u have the bieber hair style doesn't mean u can sing

Just cause u have the bieber hair style doesn't mean u can sing like him, NO WORRIES, Ill beat you and have you singing right... #SugarTime (RT, ¶, @, ☆, #) Shane Mosley (sugarshanem) @ 21:27

https://twitter.com/SugarShaneM/stat...70028395257856

PAC will probably tweet back: 'thank you Shane, god bless'

Comment

I know damn well Shane didn't write that, doesn't sound like him at all, but kudos to whoever did.

Comment

this is gud fight promotion. keep them coming mosley.

Comment

Shane is too nice to be talking *****, Sorry shane, I don't buy it. Manny's giving you a huge payday and You got your trainer on Manny's nuts, how am I supposed to believe theres any animosity between you guys?

Comment

shane waits til the end of his career to grow a curl get a tattoo and talk **** how funny

Comment

lol cool i like it.

Comment

omg, this is getting embarrassing.

Shane has no chance at all.

Comment

Originally posted by -makavelli- View Post
                  pac will probably tweet back: 'thank you shane, god bless'
                  more like ahhhh thanka you ahhhh shane....ahhhhhh gawd bless you ....

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    shane waits til the end of his career to grow a curl get a tattoo and talk **** how funny
                    lol.... Its crazy how these cats get tatted up after going through drama, very weak minded...
                    Cotto as well...........

Comment

Working...
                    X