No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Erupts: Rips Bob Arum Over Donaire Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Erupts: Rips Bob Arum Over Donaire Comments

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer was fired up after reading some of the recent comments that appeared on BoxingScene.com from Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum. The promotional rivalry reached another level last week when WBC/WBO bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire announced that he was leaving Top Rank and signed a promotional agreement with Golden Boy. The promotional status of Donaire will be decided in a court of law, as Top Rank claims to hold a valid contract on the boxer, and they are going to exercise their legal right to enforce it.

[Click Here To Read More]

Not a fan of Schafer but I agree that Arum's comments, meant to insult Rachel, was a total slap in the face to the women of the Philippines. Just insane.

Comment

i like nonito but honestly wud rachel LOOK out of place @ like a bangkok bathhouse?? not really.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        i like nonito but honestly wud rachel LOOK out of place @ like a bangkok bathhouse?? not really.
        Or on 5th avenue?

My God, what a dumb **** you are.

Comment

Bob Arum and his people are haters. They would do anything to hurt another man for making money. And with "his people" I mean Top Rank workers.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            horrible statement right here

Comment

i agree with Oscar's lapdog 100%

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Not a fan of Schafer but I agree that Arum's comments, meant to insult Rachel, was a total slap in the face to the women of the Philippines. Just insane.
                not just that but in all honesty Bob knows he dropped the ball when it came to the promotion of Donaire. Those Pinoy Power cards were garbage and Donaire's opponents were nothing but fodder.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  not just that but in all honesty Bob knows he dropped the ball when it came to the promotion of Donaire. Those Pinoy Power cards were garbage and Donaire's opponents were nothing but fodder.
                  Tell me about it. I think I covered all of them...nightmares they were.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    What exactly did Rachel say about Jinkee's clothing? Was not aware of this, or is Arum talking out of his ass again?

Comment

Working...
                    X