• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    The filipinos seem threatned of the rise of donaire.U would think they
    would be more supportive of there countrymen.But when theres comparsions
    of donaire and manny,They go mad and will defend manny to the death lol
    If only he was a threat, I'd be happy to get another megastar out of the Philippines but he's not even close. This dispute is another waste of time. I hope he fights again this year, whether it's unifying the division or jumping up to super bantam.

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybounce View Post
      No, Not really. I'm a Filipino and he is not connected to us, because we know the word "UTANG NA LOOB". Apparently, He's culture is not the same us ours because he was raised in the U.S.
      Once Manny retires most of you nut riders won't even be watching boxing. And btw put a gun on Donaire's head and ask him to chose where he wants to live, Philippines or the US, and I bet Nonito will start singing the "Star-Spangled Banner."
      Last edited by goblin213; 03-22-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Because he is a U.S. citizen and also spent majority of his life here. He has been Americanized and is as American as someone that was born here. It isn't like he has been here a few years, he has been living in the United States since he was 10.

As for Arum, he can *** off. Back stabbing, bitter old man. This American supports Donaire.
        Then maybe you Americans (I'm American as well) should start supporting the lower weight classes. Oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybounce View Post
          No, Not really. I'm a Filipino and he is not connected to us, because we know the word "UTANG NA LOOB". Apparently, He's culture is not the same us ours because he was raised in the U.S.
          oh hes not a real filipino,So yall are not gonna support him.Yet hes waving
          ur flag and representng ur people.U people make me sick.I'm gonna start
          to support him cause hes exciting and wants to fight the best.And i'm
          mexican

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
            Once Manny retires most of you nut riders won't even be watching boxing.
            Not really, sorry.. boxing fan will always be a boxing fan. Oh wait, I get it, You're a pac hater.

Comment

Lol, Am sure now the reality is setting in for Arum and his disciples on boxingscene forums, Damage control to the fullest, Cant wait for more to come from arum, He would attack Nonito for years and would never let anyone of his fighters fight him, We have seen that with how he handle Mayweather and De la Hoya when they outsmart his harvard asss, He can fool the ******s but not everyone is hanging on one fighters nut.

Comment

I wonder if the Filipinos are starting to become like the Mexicans. Mexicans don't seem to support Mexican American fighters and it seems like Filipinos don't have much love for Filipino American fighters either. If this is the case I have to admit I'm a little bit surprised. I understand why Mexicans don't support Mexican Americans but I kind of thought Filipinos had a different culture and would be accepting of Donaire and Viliora for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  Then maybe you Americans (I'm American as well) should start supporting the lower weight classes. Oh wait.
                  Not a problem now that we have the great Jason Litzau to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    oh hes not a real filipino,So yall are not gonna support him.Yet hes waving
                    ur flag and representng ur people.U people make me sick.I'm gonna start
                    to support him cause hes exciting and wants to fight the best.And i'm
                    mexican
                    Oh yeah, because you don't know our effin culture. So STFU.. Oh wait, do you know "UTANG NA LOOB"? Of course not, so again, STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      I wonder if the Filipinos are starting to become like the Mexicans. Mexicans don't seem to support Mexican American fighters and it seems like Filipinos don't have much love for Filipino American fighters either. If this is the case I have to admit I'm a little bit surprised. I understand why Mexicans don't support Mexican Americans but I kind of thought Filipinos had a different culture and would be accepting of Donaire and Viliora for example.
                      donaire was born in there country and spent half his life in the
                      philepines to.

Comment

Working...
                      X