Comments Thread For: Arum: Filipinos Don't Support 'No Pay-Per-View' Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    yeah wait till manny retires,There gonna be all over his nuts
    I'm a Donaire supporter and I wish him success, but he will never receive the same type of love from his people as Manny.

Comment

lol arum lost donaire now he mad flips will support him they have only 2 boxers and pac last opp have been crappy donaire just unified by defeating montiel now he can beat mares king kong moreno perez vic donaire is american as well and will sell you dont need flips to sell a ppv when he has mexican fan base which is bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Damn Arum is in damage control mode

But he's right in that filipinos have not connected with him, yet
        Damage control mode LOL, Let it go Bob, if he doesn't come back, it wasn't meant to be.

And with first pick, we the Americans choose Donaire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
          I'm a Donaire supporter and I wish him success, but he will never receive the same type of love from his people as Manny.
          Nobody will ever recieve that kind of love again, but he recieves VERY little support from his own people

And i think they are threatened by Donaire taking attention away from Pac

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Isn't it kind of Arum's fault that Donaire wasn't a PPV fighter?
            yea, u put that montiel fight or even thar sydorenko fight on a pacquiao ppv, and donaire is well on his way to being something special. rite now, arum has done absolutely **** to get his name out there. and i mean that subjectively, he could have done so much more. and ppl get upset at donaire, makes no sense.

Comment

Arum should not talk that way. That's a Donaire's personal decision. He's a veteran and should know how to choose his words !!

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                He's American...and me and all my fight fans that I know love and support this guy. Arum says he didn't connect to the filipino crowd, but if he's fighting on some lame cards and not being exposed to fans that Manny fights with, then no ****

Arum was speaking with a cup of sour milk in hand

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                  good, because hes an American!

Arum needs to stop being a **** and mind his own business. hes been all over Donaire's ass lately, for no reason.
                  Donaire was not born in any part of America; North or South. He was born in the Phillipines. That makes him Phillipino! Just FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                    Damage control mode LOL, Let it go Bob, if he doesn't come back, it wasn't meant to be.

And with first pick, we the Americans choose Donaire!!!
                    lmao!! give the asians back tiger woods!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                      Donaire was not born in any part of America; North or South. He was born in the Phillipines. That makes him Phillipino! Just FYI.
                      lol, Im not getting into this again.

but he is a dual citizen of both the Phillipines AND America, and has been living in America since he was 11(over half his life).

he is as much American as he is Filipino. that is a fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X