Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Another Klitschko Fight, And a Fat, Foolish Fall-Guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't as bad as when Vitali fought Audley Harrison... oh, wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
      LOL! Vitali knew he had to immediately give the hat back to Haye, or he would've been knocked the **** out.

trolling attempt, klitschko fanboys-style
      No need to get ******ed here...
      If you have the balls to do that, and stick around, you aren't very scared of the guy. Or at least a real dude wouldn't be...

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
        Wlad will easily KO Haye.
        Should be a good fight, due to Haye's athleticism and power.

Comment

Hmm that's a surprisingly well-written article. If Haye's twitter comments are anything to go by, I'd bet Sergio Martinez's left nut that he didn't write it.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
            No need to get ******ed here...
            If you have the balls to do that, and stick around, you aren't very scared of the guy. Or at least a real dude wouldn't be...
            Check my post that you quoted again. Hint: Text can be in different colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
              look at that scared coward Haye.

Haye is scared to death of Vitali.

Vitali manhandled Haye and choked him out in a restaurant.

i like haye but no one ****s with vitali, he's got a stone cold personality

Comment

Check my post that you quoted again. Hint: Text can be in different colors.
                If that wasn't edited in... you're odd :
                But yeah, the guy was obviously just playing, as he didn't do anything bad with the hat

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
                  i like haye but no one ****s with vitali, he's got a stone cold personality
                  Wouldn't say that. Seems like a pretty cool guy, unless you piss him off

Comment

LOL! Vitali knew he had to immediately give the hat back to Haye, or he would've been knocked the **** out.

trolling attempt, klitschko fanboys-style
                    lmao nice post.

Comment

SOLIS beat HAYE and also IBRAGIMOV as amateur(SOLIS beat a lot of guys as amateur),anyway a man that comes from a fight like HAYE has had with AUDLEY "****-MAN" HARRISON is better shut up!!!VITALI never suffered a KD in his entire carrer and he fought everybody(ASK TO LENNOX LEWIS HOW VITALI TOOK HIS HUGE-DEATH UPPERCUT THAT NIGHT),HAYE took a beating from CARL THOMPSON really embarassing in his first title shot(IBO cruiserweight);NO WAY HAYE CAN BEAT THIS OLD MAN!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X