Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*******s are WINNING.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      It'll do great but who the **** floyd thinks he is asking for $100 million?? Like think for a second.
      If the fight sets record to that degree, why not try to get that~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I am serious, I have yet to see you counter what I am saying all I see is you talking shit~

It is merely to provoke though on what the fight would actually make, because unless you think about that what one guy is making is an incomplete story.
        counter what? your fantasies?? This guy is actually computing **** to defend floyd's BS.

Comment

counter what? your fantasies?? This guy is actually computing **** to defend floyd's BS.
          I am making an estimation of what the fight would make if it meets high yet somewhat logical expectations.

Sorry you can't see nor accept that~

Because you can't talk about what a fighter will make unless you talk about what the fight will make.

Comment

You don't think the fight stand a very good chance of breaking records?

That is how you get Floyd his 100 million, break the records in a big way you get your money if not you get paid accordingly.
            sure i see this fight breaking records (if it pushes thru anyways) but hey... were talkin bout fighters check sum here. Is it too big a head for FMs camp to ask a purse that much? I believe so... they think they're boy is such a somebody to ask the numbers that big. FM is only known locally in the boxing circle, outside of it (believe it) his name is the footnote of Pacs. without the Pac issue, hes just another boxer out there with a respectable record.

If you ask me.... thats too big a head ready to split of its ego...

and dont get me started how he gets his 100 M's, the Dow Jones pulse doesnt rank him anywhere LeBrons purse.

Comment

Originally posted by ALAXAN_FR View Post
              sure i see this fight breaking records (if it pushes thru anyways) but hey... were talkin bout fighters check sum here. Is it too big a head for FMs camp to ask a purse that much? I believe so... they think they're boy is such a somebody to ask the numbers that big. FM is only known locally in the boxing circle, outside of it (believe it) his name is the footnote of Pacs. without the Pac issue, hes just another boxer out there with a respectable record.

If you ask me.... thats too big a head ready to split of its ego...

and dont get me started how he gets his 100 M's, the Dow Jones pulse doesnt rank him anywhere LeBrons purse.
              In total it is not to much if the fight does that well. Guaranteed yes that would be to much.

I disagree completely.

Comment

I am making an estimation of what the fight would make if it meets high yet somewhat logical expectations.

Sorry you can't see nor accept that~

Because you can't talk about what a fighter will make unless you talk about what the fight will make.
                Ok buddy.

Comment

Ok buddy.
                  Give me your numbers then on what to expect~

Comment

In total it is not to much if the fight does that well. Guaranteed yes that would be to much.

I disagree completely.
                    Yes it is. pacquiao's gonna fight for free?

Comment

Is 3,000,000 an ok estimate for buys?

Is 75 ok for price per

Is 20 million for the live gate acceptable.

3,000,000*75 is 225,000,000+20,000,000=245,000,000

I am going to say 55 in other revenue just to make it an even 300.

So we are splitting up 300,000,000 say the fighters split a bit less than half 140 million. 70 a man

If Top Rank does the real promoting but cuts Floyd in on that share he could start approaching 100.

300,000,000 would be a lot but I don't think it is out of the question and who know it could be more.
                      those are just ridiculously impossible numbers man......

Comment

Working...
                      X