Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    Is 3,000,000 an ok estimate for buys?

Is 75 ok for price per

Is 20 million for the live gate acceptable.

3,000,000*75 is 225,000,000+20,000,000=245,000,000

I am going to say 55 in other revenue just to make it an even 300.

So we are splitting up 300,000,000 say the fighters split a bit less than half 140 million. 70 a man

If Top Rank does the real promoting but cuts Floyd in on that share he could start approaching 100.

300,000,000 would be a lot but I don't think it is out of the question and who know it could be more.

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
      I was happy with it~

Comment

bejeezus!! seriously tho.... do the Mayweather/GBP camp have people in them that has even finished Highschool? basic math and they already see figures even a tax laundering fraud will be dumbfounded by even just thinking of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ALAXAN_FR View Post
          bejeezus!! seriously tho.... do the Mayweather/GBP camp have people in them that has even finished Highschool? basic math and they already see figures even a tax laundering fraud will be dumbfounded by even just thinking of it.
          You don't think the fight stand a very good chance of breaking records?

That is how you get Floyd his 100 million, break the records in a big way you get your money if not you get paid accordingly.

Comment

Is 3,000,000 an ok estimate for buys?

Is 75 ok for price per

Is 20 million for the live gate acceptable.

3,000,000*75 is 225,000,000+20,000,000=245,000,000

I am going to say 55 in other revenue just to make it an even 300.

So we are splitting up 300,000,000 say the fighters split a bit less than half 140 million. 70 a man

If Top Rank does the real promoting but cuts Floyd in on that share he could start approaching 100.

300,000,000 would be a lot but I don't think it is out of the question and who know it could be more.
            Are you ****in serious??? Your just typing numbers in that adds up too $300 million step back and read what you just wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
              I don't know if he's serious or sarcastic.

Comment

well, this idea came first from the Bobster, who's words you should really take with a grain of salt. and one cannot really take roger seriously.

unless i actually hear it from floyd jr himself, i won't believe that floyd jr. actually asked for $100 million.

but IF it is true, then wow. Floyd jr really doesn't want to have anything to do with Pac. It just that simple.

that is IF the ridiculous demand is true.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                  Are you ****in serious??? Your just typing numbers in that adds up too $300 million step back and read what you just wrote.
                  No not really.

What numbers do you consider legitimate you don't think it will break records?

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    I don't know if he's serious or sarcastic.
                    I am serious, I have yet to see you counter what I am saying all I see is you talking shit~

It is merely to provoke thought on what the fight would actually make, because unless you think about that what one guy is making is an incomplete story.
                    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 03-22-2011, 01:42 AM.

Comment

No not really.

What numbers do you consider legitimate you don't think it will break records?
                      It'll do great but who the **** floyd thinks he is asking for $100 million?? Like think for a second.

Comment

Working...
                      X