Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Roger Mayweather says "100 million dollars" will make the fight happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm LOL'ing at how the Floyd stans are trying to twist things around better than Hakeem Olajuwon's spin moves!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      I'm LOL'ing at how the Floyd stans are trying to twist things around better than Hakeem Olajuwon's spin moves!

there nothing to really twist. this isnt news. of course floyd would fight manny for 100mil. big deal. doesnt mean that he actually expects to get that much and it definitely doesnt mean that there was an serious negotiable attempt to get that much. our source is bob arum's secret negotiations with a man that doesnt represent floyd. and a comment made in passing, not at all very serious, by roger "trustworthy" mayweather. oh yea hes part of floyds negotiation team rite? i mean if u guys really wanna look for news here, this is exactly what u would do. but anybody with half a brain takes these comments with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        there nothing to really twist. this isnt news. of course floyd would fight manny for 100mil. big deal. doesnt mean that he actually expects to get that much and it definitely doesnt mean that there was an serious negotiable attempt to get that much. our source is bob arum's secret negotiations with a man that doesnt represent floyd. and a comment made in passing, not at all very serious, by roger "trustworthy" mayweather. oh yea hes part of floyds negotiation team rite? i mean if u guys really wanna look for news here, this is exactly what u would do. but anybody with half a brain takes these comments with a grain of salt.
        You know, *******s wouldn't jump on everything Roger and Floyd Sr. say as absolute fact if *****s didn't jump on everything the dozen of mouthpieces Pacquiao say as absolute fact.

Comment

Thanks for validating my point.

That's why I'm LOL'ing you see. Look at all their comments, some even became serious accountants and risk calculators, ****'s funny coz some appear to be very serious

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            You know, *******s wouldn't jump on everything Roger and Floyd Sr. say as absolute fact if *****s didn't jump on everything the dozen of mouthpieces Pacquiao say as absolute fact.

Can't say it any better.

Floyd stans throw a party on whichever is affiliated to Pac who opens their mouth.

Same ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              hey...to me, theres no difference between the two sides.

Comment

yet you make these types of excuses all day for one side, and take every story for the other side and shi t on it with extreme prejudice.

I don't see you on here trying to spin the stories that make pac look bad on here.......

lulz at you............

i love that pac and floyd fans have databases of these stupid articles and like to quote them as FACTS during arguments. especially floyd fans

I also like that they think they know exactly what went down in the fight negotiations.

Comment

You sayin' you got no sides? No bias?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    Floyd might have the dumbest family members around him. No wonder he does stupid ****.

I seriously doubt he ask for 100mil.
                    2 things, you're first sentence couldn't be more on point.

2nd sentence- I disagree, I think he would ask for 100mil, but I don't think he'd demand it and say he wouldn't fight for less.

personally, i think its smart. there has been a stalemate over the drug testing, now floyd seems to be making it about the money- which I'm thinking means he's going to try and get a bigger cut since manny won't take the test or whatever.

i think its not realistic to believe that anyone would leave this kind of $ on the table (20 M bare minimum each). what's driven me to basically hate both sides is that they keep posturing, fake negotiating in the press, lie spreading, smear campaigns, and lawsuits.

on top of that its caused so many ex good posters to lose their minds and act like ******ed sheep and embarrass themselves by acting like little fanboy *****es, I hate that

(that last part was a complete lie, i loveded it, punk asses)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post

You sayin' you got no sides? No bias?

that quote from him is almost sig worthy. after all this time, now he's neutral??????????

Comment

Working...
                      X