No announcement yet.

Floyd: I Want $100Mil To Fight PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    PAY THE MAN!!!! so we can see the fight!!

100 Million he wants, 100 Million he gets.. lets go!
    I hope you're joking, but I am sure you are not. No fighter deserves $100 million for one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      You gotta love these King contracts. $100m to sign with him? The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure Floyd would believe something like that too.
      Personally I think King was Lowballing Floyd.
      What the hell is floyd going to do with $100 million dollars in this economy?
      Floyd has got a family to feed!!! Why does King thinks Floyd will fight for free is beyond me. $100 million dollars is a joke. Even A-rod got $234 Million, so why cant floyd get at least $200 Million...??

lol

Comment

Because stone cold said so, sorry i meant Bob arum said so...

Comment

For a top sports athlete that fights once a year now that is perfectly reasonable. 100 million is baby money compared to what kobe and lebron get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
            I hope you're joking, but I am sure you are not. No fighter deserves $100 million for one fight.
            Its not my money, so who cares. If Floyd wants $100,000,000 dollars and they can possibly afford it. Pay him $100,000,000 dollars

**** the the USA fires 100 cruise missiles at $569,000 a piece at LIBYA in one day and spending $500 Million dollars a week over there in Libya, but we do not Have the money to give Floyd Mayweather $100,000,000 dollars to fight Pacquiao???

Come ON man...They got the money.
            PAY THE MAN!!!

Comment

Personally I think King was Lowballing Floyd.
              What the hell is floyd going to do with $100 million dollars in this economy?
              Floyd has got a family to feed!!! Why does King thinks Floyd will fight for free is beyond me. $100 million dollars is a joke. Even A-rod got $234 Million, so why cant floyd get at least $200 Million...??

lol
              See where that "I got a family to feed" bull**** got Sprewell. Lol...

Comment

Its not my money, so who cares. If Floyd wants $100,000,000 dollars and they can possibly afford it. Pay him $100,000,000 dollars

**** the the USA fires 100 cruise missiles at $569,000 a piece at LIBYA in one day and spending $500 Million dollars a week over there in Libya, but we do not Have the money to give Floyd Mayweather $100,000,000 dollars to fight Pacquiao???

Come ON man...They got the money.PAY THE MAN!!!

LMAO...
                "THEY"? Who's they?

Oh right... "the USA" is the one promoting this fight.
                Just stick to touting boats as investment opportunities.

Comment

Last time Mayweather spoke, he said Don King is not his promoter or anything and that if Arum wants to talk about a fight with Pacquiao, talk to Al Haymon. So none of this makes any sense. Some one is lying, and it's not Floyd because he hasn't officially said a word yet.

BTW every one remember how Arum lied about Floyd never offering a 14 day cut off, then the mediator judge guy that tried to make the fight came out and said Floyd did offer a 14 day cut off and Bob Arum said "Okay, he did offer it but but but all Pac fans will believe anything I say so who gives a fuck".

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                    They dont call him
                    Money gayweather for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
                      This doesn't surprise me if Mayweather was dealing with King. Don is excellent @ securing revenue from countries interested in staging Big money fights. Case in point, Zaire and Mobutu put up the cash for Ali/Forman purse, and he even got its rivaling country Liberia to sign a letter of credit for funding of the concert Soul to Soul Africa at the same time.
                      Yeah he secures it then pockets it.

75mil King + 6mil Pac+ 19mil Floyd= 100mil

Comment

Working...
                      X