Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: I Want $100Mil To Fight PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love how the pac fans come in here and act all cool and mighty when it was a notable pac fan who posted this stupidity and like they havent just come from droping their pitch forks and nooses that were aimed at serg.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      i love how the pac fans come in here and act all cool and mighty when it was a notable pac fan who posted this stupidity and like they havent just come from droping their pitch forks and nooses that were aimed at serg.
      They're just mad it's not true. Crazy.

Comment

Comment

Just retire floyd you are not worth 2million even.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Just retire floyd you are not worth 2million even.
            you *******s will be the first to buy his fight and help him outsell your god, so shush

Comment

There is demand for both fighters to make that kind of money now, but Floyd should fight even for half of that money since He hasn't have a big fight for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                you *******s will be the first to buy his fight and help him outsell your god, so shush

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  oh you better stop now mak...you know it's not true. floyd fights for legacy not money

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    Word....

*goes back to bumpin Pusha T*
                    ?

Floyd wanted too much money, wanted to be on the cover of Fight Night, and wanted it renamed Floyd Mayweather Boxing..

"Dont buy Fight Night , cuz I'm not gon be in it. The reason I aint in it is because they dont wanna pay nobody. They want me in fight night, they gon have to pay me!"

Comment

"If I Mention Mayweather They Will Come..." hahaha

I don't believe this BULL**** STORY...Arum is just thinking ahead to put blame on Mayweather so when they fight JMM next they will likely use Mayweather AGAIN

Arum know he has Sheep's that believe everything he says so he takes full advantage of them and they just get on forums and youtube and just repeat what Arum says as if Arum is always "HONEST" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X