No announcement yet.

Floyd: I Want $100Mil To Fight PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
    It was the other way round I think, proof on link - http://plixi.com/p/36905246

Don King offered Floyd that amount, so don't know what Arum is talking about.

Guess he's up to his old tricks again...
    thank you but they won't see this at all.......and they know who they are:****you:

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      Damn some people are actually believing this ****!! The world is dumber than it looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      They believe anything Uncle Bob says. *******s then go all ape saying: Floyd is ducking our God. G-Zus!

Comment

silly arum...why does he always tries to hurt *****s feelings with his comments? that old geezer...no wonder some of them are wishing for your death.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          silly arum...why does he always tries to hurt *****s feelings with his comments? that old geezer...no wonder some of them are wishing for your death.

no PAC fan has even agreed with Arum yet but the *****s are all outraged

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
              So he basically got all the requests from Pacquiao that he had reuqested and now he's asking for his purse? WTF? I'm done with this fight.
              the only request that matter pac still wont accept OST.

Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 03-21-2011, 03:37 PM.

Comment

and larrys right..

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Word....

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                  Hahahahaha what a ****
                  Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                  Not surprised. Kinda like when he asked EA sports to put his biitcch aasss on the cover of a video game and asked for more $$$$ than all the other fighters combined..
                  Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                  So he basically got all the requests from Pacquiao that he had reuqested and now he's asking for his purse? WTF? I'm done with this fight.

*goes back to bumpin Pusha T*

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

pac fans are cool and having fun...*****s are like "of course y'all gonna believe what arum says". if there such thing as internet murder they'll gonna kill us all

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                      Word....

*goes back to bumpin Pusha T*
                      Damn you beat me to it~

Comment

Working...
                      X