Floyd: I Want $100Mil To Fight PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
    @37 second mark

Please tell me this is a joke. He did go on a take the test rant after, please tell me that 100 million dollar slip was a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      So this only came from Arum? Because while I wouldn't be surprised to find out this is true, Arum saying it makes me not believe it. How is this thread still going?
      Roger Mayweather confirmed it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=468263

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• eh if either fighter REALLY wanted this fight they could make it happen with or without Arum's bull****. Bottom line is neither guy (especially Floyd imo) is that keen to make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Haye View Post
              eh if either fighter REALLY wanted this fight they could make it happen with or without Arum's bull****. Bottom line is neither guy (especially Floyd imo) is that keen to make it happen.
              excellent post

Comment

• LOL @ Roger confirming....what a moron. He should have kept his damn mouth shut and gave the *****s their seed of doubt

better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your a tard, then open your mouth and confirm it!

now that said, 100 million might not be as outrageous as it seems, given the fact this offer was said to have been made by a rich Arab oil country.

Comment

• Floyd is crazy if he thinks a promoter can gurantee him 100 million.

The fight is a 50/50 spilt so that means Pac would want 100 million as well.

Now what promoter do you know that can guarantee 200 million to May and Pac?

They would have to sale 6-10 million ppvs at $65 a pop to make a profit.
                  The fight is really big but it aint that damn big lol
                  This is a duck and anyone who tries to say otherwise is delusional.

I say guarantee each fighter 50 million + ppv upside and lets get it on.
                  Each camp should generate their own sponsorship money. Floyd made 20 million in sponsorship money alone against Mosley.
                  Last edited by BIGBOXINGFAN; 03-22-2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Please.

I'd fight 5 polar bears at once for $100 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                      Please.

I'd fight 5 polar bears at once for $100 million.
                      And you wouldnt be able to spend one cent of it!

Comment

Working...
                      X