No announcement yet.

Floyd: I Want $100Mil To Fight PAC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xxjace View Post
    It is silly to say floyd is scared of manny..fight is just simmering to make it bigger and bigger..cmon people look at the big picture the more we wait the bigger it becomes..
    Oh, indeed

Comment

• @37 second mark

Comment

• Wow just Wow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          At this point, Arum just thinks people are ****ing dumb. I would too if I could sell Mosley-Pacquiao in 2011.
          Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
          another story form Uncle Bob........Yaaaaaawwwn!!!!
          Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          who actually believes this??arum uses floyd as a smoke screen every damn time..and people believe him
          Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Bob Arum is lying once again. He is just trying to sell the Pacquiao-Mosley garbage by mentioning Floyd's name.
          Originally posted by tredh View Post
          Damn some people are actually believing this ****!! The world is dumber than it looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by Big Chorizo View Post
          They believe anything Uncle Bob says. *******s then go all ape saying: Floyd is ducking our God. G-Zus!
          Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
          "If I Mention Mayweather They Will Come..." hahaha

I don't believe this BULL**** STORY...Arum is just thinking ahead to put blame on Mayweather so when they fight JMM next they will likely use Mayweather AGAIN

Arum know he has Sheep's that believe everything he says so he takes full advantage of them and they just get on forums and youtube and just repeat what Arum says as if Arum is always "HONEST" lol
          Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Because stone cold said so, sorry i meant Bob arum said so...
          Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Last time Mayweather spoke, he said Don King is not his promoter or anything and that if Arum wants to talk about a fight with Pacquiao, talk to Al Haymon. So none of this makes any sense. Some one is lying, and it's not Floyd because he hasn't officially said a word yet.

BTW every one remember how Arum lied about Floyd never offering a 14 day cut off, then the mediator judge guy that tried to make the fight came out and said Floyd did offer a 14 day cut off and Bob Arum said "Okay, he did offer it but but but all Pac fans will believe anything I say so who gives a fuck".

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          this is coming from Bob Arum lol

i dont believe anything Arum said

@ 37 sec mark

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
              @ 37 sec mark

Damn Floyd Mayweather has aged~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Damn Floyd Mayweather has aged~
                keep up the bad job gambler....

Comment

• As much as I hate Elie, we must give him all the credit in the world for these footages.

Comment

• Originally posted by oj simpson View Post
                    keep up the bad job gambler....
                    I didn't know Roger shares the same mind as Floyd~ so I fail to see your point.

Floyd might want 100 million, and I am sure it would get the job done in making the fight happen but where did he say it was required~

Comment

• Originally posted by johncods View Post
                      Wow just Wow!!!!

as ******ed as the *****s on here...

Comment

Working...
                      X