Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Chavez jr KO's Sergio Martinez"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Roach has taken one too many blows to the head.

Comment

Roach talking the usual ****, can't hear him anymore.

Comment

I think he meant to say Chavez gets ko'd by Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Chavez can definatly out point him. And Martinez's style he is open to getting hit flush on the chin. And Chavez is a legit 160 unlike Pwill and Drizuick.

So to answer the question, Yes Chavez can KO Martinez but a UD is much more likely.
          LOL....what?? You mean like when Sergio had to move up from 154 to 160 to fight Williams who is like 6'-4" compared to Sergio at 5'-9" or Dzinziruk who was 2 inches taller than Martinez? Yeah you are right, I wish Sergio would stop picking on these bigger guys.......wait...um......

There is a reason Sergio fights like he does.....to get chumps lie Chavez jr to think they have a shot and open up for some nice counter punching.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Chavez can definatly out point him. And Martinez's style he is open to getting hit flush on the chin. And Chavez is a legit 160 unlike Pwill and Drizuick.

So to answer the question, Yes Chavez can KO Martinez but a UD is much more likely.
            WAR VACA DE DINERO!!!

Comment

It`s a joke ????

I THINK FREDDIE DOESN'T SEE THE REALITY ,CHAVEZ JR,IS NOTHING OUTSIDE THE NAME,HE IS A JOKE,NEVER FOUGHT WITH BIGGER NAMES,ALL HIS RECORDS COME FROM HOME DEPOT BOXERS ,HE IS THE F.....G FAKE ,AND NO HAS NAILS TO FIGHT MARTINEZ,MUCH LESS TO KNOCKOUT HIM,FREDDIE STOP TALKING ****.

Comment

duh. only sergiosexuals think martinez has a chance against JCC JR.

Comment

Yeah,uh make it happen then.That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    LOL....what?? You mean like when Sergio had to move up from 154 to 160 to fight Williams who is like 6'-4" compared to Sergio at 5'-9" or Dzinziruk who was 2 inches taller than Martinez? Yeah you are right, I wish Sergio would stop picking on these bigger guys.......wait...um......

There is a reason Sergio fights like he does.....to get chumps lie Chavez jr to think they have a shot and open up for some nice counter punching.
                    Exactly. Just look at Williams. He was landing at will in the rematch, and got comfortable...then BAM!! Lights out, eyes wide open lol

Comment

Roach backtracked and said he meant Zbik, not Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                      X